test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Why are you guys at Cryptic so Silent on what's going on with the Lag/balance issues

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
One forum mod suggested that this is all you can tell.

I'm sure that any info on your plans to tackle these serious issues with Mod 6 do not fall under some confidentiality agreement.

For Christ's sake.

You guys really can't shed some light onto your coming week plans to tackle the lag and imbalance issues ?

We're not asking for much.
Don't you think ?

Something between the lines of "we're looking into this and that and have made so much progress" is really not gonna kill you, or the game more than being silent is already doing.

Furthermore it will ease our frustration a little bit.

Knowing for example that we can start doing ESOT, Kessel without rubberbanding soon, or at lease that you guys are looking into it, will at least keep us in, knowing you guys are working on it.

Knowing that you're working on making T2's a bit more humane to deal with will do the same thing.

Not communicating is like telling us "that's it, deal with the game the way it is"

Do you really have a marketing team or PR manager that tells you being totally silent towards your customers regarding fixing problems your product has, is the way to go ?

Come on.

It can't be that hard.
Post edited by lowendus on

Comments

• arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    We did get some word last patchnotes. Rank 4 powers are mostly fixed and being tested internally. We can expect at least those next patch.
    A <Friendly Dragon>!
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    after rank 4 fixes i hope they look at hr paladin and cw and a relook at underperforming enchantments.
    they cant release pvp leagues in these conditions
  • arakk00arakk00 Member Posts: 166 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    after rank 4 fixes i hope they look at hr paladin and cw and a relook at underperforming enchantments.
    they cant release pvp leagues in these conditions

No offense, but a properly played HR still has one viable spec. Paladin and CW are in excellent places right now. Scourge Warlocks and Great Weapon Fighters need a little love.
    A <Friendly Dragon>!
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arakk00 wrote: »
    No offense, but a properly played HR still has one viable spec. Paladin and CW are in excellent places right now. Scourge Warlocks and Great Weapon Fighters need a little love.

you havent see gwf recently but i agree on sw
  • mrvincent1959mrvincent1959 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 740 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The best way to try to get to know what's going on is to monitor this thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php
    twitch.tv/kaligold
  • khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    The best way to try to get to know what's going on is to monitor this thread: http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/devtracker.php
    Soory but there's way to little going on in they thread to even count it as feedback from the devs.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    khimera906 wrote: »
    Soory but there's way to little going on in they thread to even count it as feedback from the devs.

This.

There's other stuff making the game unplayable, like unbelievable lag and rubberbanding at certain bossfights which wipe you again and again, for which there was no mention as of yet.

I just got out of a 7 wipe/attempt at Lostmauth. All wipes due to lag and invisible stuff insta-gibbing people.

It's gamebreaking.

If they realy want to make people accept the absurd level of difficulty (mainly T2 speaking) they should at least make them playable or at least give us a hint they're working on making them playable.
  • overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Of all of the problems with broken mod6, Cryptic could do far better than, "hey we are working on it, you just don't understand". What people want is more like this, "The issue we are having take some time to fix. We are hiring a larger staff to address these issues, but even with a larger staff it takes some time to get everyone trained in to the specific areas they are working on. We deeply apologize for the problems you are encountering, we greatly appreciate your continued support of NWO, and we assure you we are both working on fixing this as we also devote substantial financial resources to increasing our ability to bringing this game up to the quality standards of our player. Thanks again!"
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    arakk00 wrote: »
    Paladin and CW are in excellent places right now.

Paladin shift mechanic is so buggy and broken right now, it's sad. Press shift, shield raises but no sanctuary, then dead. Having the tank or healer die to a buggy mechanic could certainly make the fight a failure. Another example is the justice capstone for Protection is reported as broken. Paladin's are not in an "excellent place" right now. If everything was working, then I'd agree, it can be good.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg