test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Trickster Rogue is too much, we want balance!

herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
edited May 2015 in PvP Discussion
1. Broken permastealth
2. Smoke cloud CC that lasts forever
3. 100% crit out of stealth
4. nukes harder than any other
5. more mobile than CW
6. captures points in GG the easiest with stealth
7. can run away easily if about to die
8. potential perma stun with right build
9. skill level non-existant
also did i mention they can glitch inside the capture points in GG
Pretty fair,

REGARDS
Post edited by herpnderp2 on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Oh look i thought romanporter was the lost brother of ofnieslaf, my bad
  • Options
    k9madrushk9madrush Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    haha another black propaganda account
    1. Broken permastealth
    from mod 1-6 people complained about perma-stealth devs piled everything you ask for even a reveal and depletion on stealth why dont we exchange our stealth for your mom and sister that would be fair (you dont need respect, you dont deserve it)

Smoke cloud CC that lasts forever
    perma-stealth to perma-smoke bomb hmmmm I would like to refer you to a psychiatrist (gives Rx and refferal)
    hohoho! Im 100% sure you need psychiatrist :D you dont even know how stealth function
    hahah! hardest nuke if your nude your butt have 0% DR so your <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> will definitely take bonus damage from major stupidity jst lol! so CW is the weakest striker in your dreams...
    5. more mobile than CW
    for a range class CW and TR mobility only have a slight difference and CW shouldnt be more mobile than a TR another lol!
    Im pretty sure TR dont have any bonuses that makes node cap faster than any class lol!
    We should be TR dies faster than any other class a CW can 2 shot a average TR (watch some videos lying around)
    Are you still playing mod 5? coz we all in mod 6 and wearing burning set what planet are you from?
    Pretty fair,
    how many bottles of morphine you eat a day?

You are entertaining person I guess your working in a circus can I be your friend so I get to see the show for free and I will give your medical/psychological advises for free coz you need them:rolleyes:

Regards
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    CWs always post a thread-reply, so amusing.
    herpnderp2 wrote: »
    1. Broken permastealth
    2. Smoke cloud CC that lasts forever
    5. more mobile than CW
    Pretty fair,

REGARDS
    1. L2p you can still hear them.
    2. L2p or buy an Internet, not sure what your problem is with a power as slow as Smoke bomb lol
    3. Check.
    4. Orly, I am a SW and so far no BiS TR has nuked me as hard as cuntroll wizard proclings.
    5. What a joke, are you an idiot? Control Wizard is a book worm, Trickster Rogue is a trained assasin/thug taught by the jungles of a city. Of course TR is more mobile.
    6. Pretty much the only thing they could do for a while before the buffs. I honestly don't find it a problem at all or otherwise they'd not have the utility they have now in pvp.
    7. Check, look back at 5.
    8. I am wondering, when was the time you played PvP? Get some tenacity maybe? Scoundrel is nerfed.
    9. Well, maybe with a daily spamm and mythic DC's sigil but not any less than CWs with near to 0 recharge speed and a ton of storm spell procs.

GG spawn camping? This thread truly got one year delay.
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Apperently the tactic of tr's in nerf tr's is just to spew insults left and right, in order to get the thread closed...
  • Options
    k9madrushk9madrush Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited May 2015
    djoffer1 wrote: »
    Apperently the tactic of tr's in nerf tr's is just to spew insults left and right, in order to get the thread closed...

irrelevant continue and ignore this person got nothing intelligent to comment she just want attention move along people stay away from this smelly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>:rolleyes:
  • Options
    djoffer1djoffer1 Member Posts: 404 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    k9madrush wrote: »
    irrelevant continue and ignore this person got nothing intelligent to comment she just want attention move along people stay away from this smelly <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>:rolleyes:

case in point...
  • Options
    colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    Just chase them around, when they try to roll behind your back. It takes a bit of practice but once you know where the TR is going to land, they can be unstealthed by just walking up to them. One doesn't even need to slot a non target aoe in order to do so. Another ultra magical secret trick is, to pop a lantern artifact. One can spot the TR from further away for 10(+?) seconds, it works well. The key is to not stay stationary, but rather act predictive. That way, the stealth doesn't even feel like a real stealth and is also less annoying. I've had troubles with fighting TR myself... (i admit it) but once i learned all the tricks, they pose less of a threat, to me than ever. I've had awesome 1on1 fights with a TR, yesterday. I lost some and won some... but it was during these 1on1's, where i came to the conclusion, that TR's are not the almighty beings that some people believe they are. If they added the 2 sec stealth reveal, a TR would not stand a chance in pvp, anymore. (in my opinion) If they catch you off guard, it's another thing. But they are a sort of rogue, for a reason.

P.S.:
    There are highly skilled TR, among the masses of, mere 'bandwagon hoppers'. No balancing back and forth
    could make freshlings/rookies beat those. The rookies can however, learn how the TR actually works and adapt their style of fighting/movement patterns accordingly. That way, they're able to balance the game for themselves, in a honorable way... rather than straight asking for nerfs.

But yeah, different gamers, different playstyles, different opinions... That's life.