test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

MOD 6 Brought 2 new Classes...you just didn't get it!

lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
One is the OP

Second one is the "Invoker"

Cuz that's about practically everybody's Alt in this game will be doing form now on.

Can't even begin to wrap my head around going through all that to lvl my 2 other chars....
Post edited by lowendus on

Comments

• Options
    lowenduslowendus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jimmyhar wrote: »
    Lol.

I've given up invoking on my alts. The coin is worth less than before and the XP gain is stupidly small unless you keep going round them all again and again each day to work your way down the invoke ladder. I do a bit better on my main but it's still rare for me to hit the last tier. Having said that, I've barely played this week so even the main is feeling a bit unloved. I'm not even prodding some of the profs stuff along any more. It just seems kinda pointless.

Most of the times I find myself wantering aimlessly in PE or Fiery pit (doing some pointless farming just in case my Dragon hoards yield anything at all) then I get bored and start reading zone chat for some laughs...maybe throw in some prof...etc...

It all kinda feels pointless and not as rewarding as it used to.

I feel you brutha...
  • Options
    tinead51tinead51 Member Posts: 305 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I thought one of the "New" classes was Wallet Warrior... ;)
  • Options
    rgladiatorgladiato Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 313 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I like "invoker class". I usually do the first round before I go to work. The second round happens when I get home. If I have time to play for an hour or two I'll get more invokes done. Otherwise I try to get one last invoke in before I go to bed. But I'm also a lot more relaxed about missing some invokes because the coins don't disappear anymore.
    Nixon the TR
    Give a man a fire and he's warm for the day. But set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.
    o1iHDN0.png?1
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Sarcasm and satire is not considered constructive feedback. Please refrain from such threads.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.