test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Are these Tactician feats working: Daunting Challenge and United

thestaggythestaggy Member Posts: 1,102 Bounty Hunter
edited April 2015 in The Guard Barracks
I recently specced back in to a Tactician under the impression that Daunting Challenge and its 10% damage debuff on marked targets and United (allies within 30' of you take 5% less damage) would be fantastic party buffs. However, I do not see the feat icons indicating they are active and I am thus unsure if they are working or not.

For example, I have the Crushing Pin feat and when I control a target the icon appears against their name as a debuff, but Daunting Challenge does not once I've marked them. When I experimented with the Protector tree and took Unshakable Line (allies within 20' of you increase your stamina regen by 2/4/6/8/10%) the buff icon appeared against my name and the feat worked, however, the United feat icon does not come up when I have allied around me.
PSA: You don't need to grind Spinward Rise for your Elemental artifact main hand if you have some AD lying around. You can craft it via the Tyranny of Dragon's campaign screen.
Post edited by thestaggy on

Comments

• Options
    phoenix1021phoenix1021 Member Posts: 532 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I'm curious about this as well. I took United and it's not showing an icon on me or allies, would be great to know if it actually works...