test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Recovery on Companions

areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Is it my imagination or does it have no visible effect?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You know, I've actually been meaning to ask a similar question for a long time. Would stacking recovery on a Cleric Disciple, for instance, lower the cooldown on her healing spells? Inquiring minds want to know.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • drakcertdrakcert Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hahaha is what I have wondered for a long time if anyone can answer this I would greatly XD
  • areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Well seeing the responses I decided to take the plunge. Went looking for the highest Recovery items I could find. Did you know that since last year they have made Companion only gear and they got some big stats. With 2 of them, 60k each, and stones/enchantments I got my Lizard Shaman 1677 Recovery. The 15s Swamp Blessing let me use a watch to time it. All those points dropped it from 15s to 11s. So it does work, you just need ALOT to make an impression.
  • drakcertdrakcert Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Hahaha so if it works
  • areeeareee Member Posts: 73 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Seems bugged though. I got another for the third slot giving me 2612 Recovery and it went back to casting every 15s. I have tried /bug reporting it but the damned thing keeps timing out.