test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So why did it take an extra 30 days to launch mod 6?

herpnderp2herpnderp2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 74 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Cause with the limited dungeons, questionable character and enemy NPC scalings, and bugs in game, it makes you wonder...
Post edited by herpnderp2 on

Comments

• silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Reduction in staff would be my guess.
    I aim to misbehave
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    It doesn't really matter . . . just need the bugs fixed. Here's hoping to much-needed improvements on Thursday. :)
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • proxaaproxaa Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 67
    edited April 2015
    djarkaan wrote: »
    Hashbro/Wotc probably gave them a deadline of April 7th, since nothing was ready they released the preview server version.
    Cryptic is the developer. PWE is the publisher. What is the role of Wizards of the Coast ?
  • djarkaandjarkaan Member Posts: 883 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    proxaa wrote: »
    Cryptic is the developer. PWE is the publisher. What is the role of Wizards of the Coast ?

Hashbro/WotC were releasing Elemental Evil Campaign on all platforms; books, computer games, etc.. They usually want to do so under a very specific time frame giving publishers, developers, manufacturers severe deadlines otherwise they will take away/not renew the license. They control every DnD release.

http://www.wizards.com/d20/files/4E_GSL.pdf