test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

So when are we going to start figthing the bad guys?

tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
During Minsc quests the bad guys for each element are introduced, then each time we reach a new (recycled) zone they are presented again, but then we just never figth them. After u reach lvl70 u find that there is nobody to figth with and the only thing u have to do is get new set but with what pourpose? U have no boons nor tasks to continue, u have no new dungeons, u have no new bad guys u basically have nothing to do more than watch as your previous opponent got a lot stronger while u got a lot weaker at the same time.

Its clear that this Mod was a transition mod but really, what are the motivation to play a MMORPG where there is nothing to achieve nor nobody to figth?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• miomans0miomans0 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    you mean the cults leaders? i did fight the water one as a part of requirement to beat the zone, the cult of the black earth leader was just a boss in a repeatable mini dungeon instance which was odd, i don't know about the cult of eternal flame and the cult of the howling hatred leaders thou.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Yeah, the water one is fought at the end of that zone, the earth one is in the last lair of that zone. The fire one is also in the last lair of that zone, and the air one is a heroic encounter boss in the daily epic heroic encounter of that zone.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • tomiotartomiotar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    So basically Ive already fougth the bad guys and they were just miniboss on the content, so once u reach lvl70 u have officially nothing else to do, because u already did all that was planned for this module?

OK, thank you for ur answers
  • vteasyvteasy Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    there was a great opportunity for a new epic dung in which you fight the different leaders. Maybe it is something they plan later?
  • hargoodhargood Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You fight the Water guy in the last quest instance of Drowned Shore

You fight the Snake Headed Earth Guy numerous times in a repeatable quest in the "I used to be Helms Hold" place.

You fight Vanifer, the Fire Cult Leader in a repeatable quest in the ..uh.. fire place (But each time you beat her she does say "You beat me this time, but ill be back... that leads to believe that infact she might be a boss somewhere in the future)

and I honestly don't remember if you fight the Air Cultist lady at the end of the Air place or not. I was too zombified by the Quest grind when I finished that place. I couldn't see the names because I was playing by smashing my keyboard with my forehead.