test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Drop Rates from new HE's and quests

silvertailsilvertail Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 97 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
I have been trying to farm the 4 new area's quests and HE's for Elemental Aggregate and Unified Elements.

I would prefer not buying them from AH from other player's who were lucky enough to get them or using my professions for 7 or 12 days. Since I am leveling up other professions right now I don't want 2 or more profession slot to be taken up for that long of a period.

For the last 2 days I have only been able to find one quest that give me either of these items ( the daily in Rec Rock Slaad invasion) and since I haven't been able to get into an instance that does this HE I haven't been able to do it. I have done the Crabs in Drowned Shore quite a few time but I have yet to get anything other then Elemental Water.

My question is do I have to do this one quest in order to receive more quests with these items offered as a reward? As well as wanting to know what the drop rate is from the HE's to get one of these items.

I would also like to know if anyone else has been having this problem.

Thank you for the replies :)
stealth is survival skills (and not tanking skills, that is really different)
stealth is damage
stealth is mobility
stealth is everything
everything is stealth
Stealth make TR OP, but lack of stealth make TR useless.
Post edited by silvertail on

Comments

• clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I have never gotten the Elemental Aggregate or Unified Element dropped from a heroic encounter, since I have never come across the major HEs where there were enough people taking part, I do not know what those drop rates are. As for the quests, about 3 days ago I had one quest that gave me unified and another 2 that gave me aggregate, after that I have been farming about all quest givers 4 hours a day and not a single one. I am beginning to wonder if they reduced the drop rates.
  • abaddon523abaddon523 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    I believe most any HE can give you Unified Elements as a reward. I've gotten two this way. However, the drop rate is extremely low. I've done hundreds of HE's in the new zones.

Basically, developers want Unified Elements to be rare. And they are. There are ways of acquiring them but they are scarce and unreliable in-game, or extremely time consuming through professions.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]