test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What is wrong with the ticket system???

tantrumusmaximustantrumusmaximus Member Posts: 215 Arc User
edited April 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
If I post about an issue, moderators just delete the thread (I was never hostile or rude) just deleted with no message why.

If I open a ticket in game, and try to view my open ticket, the ticket is non-existent.

Where is the support? Please advise.... if I pay and support a game I just expect a little more help than the above.

So how exactly DO we voice our issues with the above in place???

Thanks.
Post edited by tantrumusmaximus on

Comments

• rocknroguerocknrogue Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    they didnt delete my ticket but i created 5 days age, no response... fckn 5 days
  • arsonall82arsonall82 Member Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited April 2015
    i have 6 tickets in my support page (offline support via Arc) and have had replies to all of them within a day. thet're not always what I want, like a problem that went beyond the FAQ troubleshooting I found - their response was to close the ticket and link me to the FAQ troubleshooting section that I told them in my ticket had already been followed.

you need to go to the 3rd support avenue - Arc support tab, file a ticket.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited April 2015
    If I post about an issue, moderators just delete the thread (I was never hostile or rude) just deleted with no message why.
    Read the Rules of Conduct, particularly Section V.
    If I open a ticket in game, and try to view my open ticket, the ticket is non-existent.
    If it is not listed here in your Ticket History, that means you filed it as a Bug Report and not a Support/GM Ticket. Bug Reports go to a different department and do not get responses.
    Where is the support? Please advise.... if I pay and support a game I just expect a little more help than the above.
    https://support.arcgames.com/app/home
This discussion has been closed.