test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Paragon Feat Points Missing on Some Characters

myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
edited April 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Prior to the launch, all of my characters were level 60 and all had a capstone feat.

After launch, some of my characters did not have enough of the paragon respec points to reach the capstone feat. It seems like they were shorted 5 or 5 points each.

Please look into this.
SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Refunded points are only whatever you invested into feats that now fall after the inserted tier. If you only took the minimum to reach a capstone and have 10 points invested in another tree (or a lot of points invested early in a single tree), you didn't get enough points back to hit your capstone again unless you respec or level up while doing without it.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia
  • walk2kwalk2k Member Posts: 928 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    this is normal. you now need 5 more points in each tree to reach the capstone.

either respec, or level up to 65 when you'll have 5 more points to spend.
  • myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Wow! This really completely sucks and really is not fair. Seems like a way to force you to spend Zen.

I'm not a happy camper about this. :(
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • beckylunaticbeckylunatic Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 14,231 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You have your free respec, don't you? Like I said, you can opt to use it now or see how gameplay is without that capstone for a while.

I've been doing without my Scoundrel one and mostly just keep catching myself wondering why I'm not running fast, then I remember.
    Guild Leader - The Lords of Light

Neverwinter Census 2017

All posts pending disapproval by Cecilia