test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Did I missed new balancing policy or what the heck going one.

hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
edited October 2017 in PvP Discussion
emty
========================================================================
“The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    Join legit skip cheaters...
    Gf had a cockatrice man... and you fed right into him.
    Cws, might've been two
    Bad days do happen.
  • jaotutjaotut Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 576 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    You didn't miss any balancing stuff, there has been no buffs to SWs, they're still the weakest class in PvP by far.

If you're just questing in IWD, don't flag yourself for PvP if you don't want to be disturbed.
    Merlin - CW Merlyn - HR Psylocke - TR Black Widow - GWF

Have the gear and skills, but lack the friends to play with? Come and apply for Essence of Aggression. We have been here and strong since beta. (Immature, rude, and arrogant people will not be accepted)
  • hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
    edited April 2015
    jaotut wrote: »
    You didn't miss any balancing stuff, there has been no buffs to SWs, they're still the weakest class in PvP by far.
    I couldin't say that SW is weakest class. sure they lack shift mechanic to dodge, but more less usually I where the one who anihillating enemy team. And my positions more less where in top 3 by kill, assist count.
    Even so called OP TR, they all move in same patrens so I can dance with 2 TR in same time. And hardest ones for me now are HR and GF, other ones well nod bad but I know how to deal with them.

If you're just questing in IWD, don't flag yourself for PvP if you don't want to be disturbed.
    Sure if u flag yourself then u expect that someone decide to take your head. But I where more less in other map side and far from pvp zone. And best part I didn't enter pvp zone to flag myself when some guys killed my SW. Only latter I moved to pvp zone.. What the point go for pve if u still get attacked by random guy and killed.. If it would have same pvp mechanics like other mmorpg games then I would consider as normal stuff. Now game become more and more weird.

silverkelt wrote: »
    Join legit skip cheaters...
    Try call someone cheater and u get epic spam in forum that you are **** and that guy is just great player.. :P
    Gf had a cockatrice man... and you fed right into him.
    Actually by long time spent in domination pvp and ice wind dale its first time I encounter this stuff..
    Cws, might've been two
    Nop, I checked 3 times, that team in that time had only 1 CW. even if it would have 2 CW. It still would not explain how my SW where tormented with entangling force and ice dagger more than 2 times.
    Even if enemy team would have all 5 CW's still 1 ice dagger and entangling force wave will be missed.
    6 times in row taste this kinda bombing you can call, slightly weird..
    Bad days do happen.
    Yeap. Thats true, even now I just sit back in town after epic pirate king dungeon run. Or I should call, try catch glitch abusers who in couple min where standing in front of last boss gate, while my SW where needed run around, and clear patch from mobs...
    Players not even hiding that they abuse game bugs....
    ========================================================================
    “The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
    Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================