test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Rank 4 Black ice set for HR's needs critical strike..

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
I have noticed that there is a severe lack of critical strike on any of the black ice shaping craftable rank 4 black ice sets..

Only 1 piece of any of the black ice items has critical strike on it (purified black ice chest armor: 740 critical strike)

Critical strike is one of the Hunter Rangers primary stats that should be addressed with any of these set items..

I am suggesting to split the 719 recovery on the purified helm and boots to 359 critical strike, 359 recovery. I think this would be a reasonable amount of critical strike.

Also the Purified set does not have any armor pen on it as well.. not sure how this could be addressed to be added to this set..

As far as the Corrupt set, I think its a toss up of either replacing the life steal from that set with critical strike or maybe take some points from defense and armor pen to put towards critical strike..

Only other idea i think would be possible is to take the current level 60 black ice sets as they are and rank them up to the equivalent of the level 70 black ice gear in the black ice shaping.

Any other suggestions on these items to have critical strike added would be great..
5790248SLdyC.png
Post edited by dyeslee on

Comments

• tankinatorfrtankinatorfr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 107 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    That is the same for others class, so, it is WaI...