test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PVP Foundry

viperwitch23viperwitch23 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
edited March 2015 in PvP Discussion
PVP Foundry
OK Here is another and it would do away with waiting forever for our devs to do something new for us.
All devs would need to do is to slightly modify the current foundry system. As everyone knows right now a foundry can be played by 1 solo player or by a team of 5 players on any specific map created by the players themselfs. All content all dialog for the PVE missions or dungeons made by the players.
So.
Make the following changes:
1. Add option of a new PVP map
2. Add a new tab in which as right now we got 2 tabs 1 for quee for PVP another for dungeons. Here add the option to quee/enter a PVP Foundry map.
3. Make it possible for the foundry PVP map to be ONLY entered by 2 pre-made teams. Those who pre-make just for pvp and not camp fire sitters doing nothing puggers.
4. PVP foundry map can be entered by 2 teams made of 5 players each 10 players each 15 players each
5. PVP Foundry map can be created same as now by players and all the features etc designed by players.
6. Make specific rewards rewards for compliting such a map. For example boxes that drop random amount of rogue AD or chests with gold coins something like this.
7. Exp reward at the end. Glory reward based on score of each player.
8. Random chests spawning on the map ( in the enemy area for each team so going here to find be risky ) that contain Glory reward or some power up that has limited existence time.
9. Players could add any features I mentioned in my previous poll. Ballistas catapults forts even siege engines. This would need some additional encoding.
10, Such foundry could come together with a mission. Like we got PVP Domination now and dayly foundry. We could have dayly PVP Foundry win with a fixed reward or like I said before instead of fixed rewards some risk-based rewards in the place itself.
Post edited by viperwitch23 on

Comments