test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PSA : Collectors , finish lvl 60 gear collections before module 6

iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
edited March 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Current lvl 60 epic gear will no longer be obtainable after module 6 hits so any collectors out there who still need to finish sets in their collections page to get titles and achievement points you better get busy , after module 6 hits current epic gear will only be available from leftovers people sell on the AH.

This quote is from a conversation panderus had with a player on the preview part of the forum discussing changes to the collections page (the bold underlined bit is about current lvl 60 gear) -
panderus wrote: »
Probably not at this time as basically all of that gear will be unobtainable other than from the AH. There are a few things with collections that have come to light with the level increase that leaves the system in need of some upgrades and further exploration/discussions.
YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I gave up on these on my latest character when I realized that my TR was getting SW titles instead of those for the rogue armor sets and that no apparent interest was given to fixing after reported by multiple people.
  • kaedennnkaedennn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 361 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    who cares about collection xD
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kaedennn wrote: »
    who cares about collection xD

A lot of people collect gear sets and titles , just because you don't it doesn't mean others don't .
    edited March 2015
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    A lot of people collect gear sets and titles , just because you don't it doesn't mean others don't .

you play happy families too i guess :D
    edited March 2015
    you play happy families too i guess :D

Aww look a lost troll , bless * pats on head* .
  • evaliraevalira Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 245 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Currently on test server tough ALL my level 60 epic gear collections have disappeared from the collections page even ones that were complete/partially complete. Still have the titles for now, but wouldn't be surprised if they get zapped as well like the last 2 years of this game existed for nothing.
  • suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    And with the currently low prices on everything but SW gear, you can even do so without losing much AD. Just buy, claim title and salvage.

I suppose if I wanted SW titles for my TR.
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Not just the collectors, I recommend that everyone get the High Prophet armour set. Even if you plan on never playing the cleric, buy it and keep it stored for your guild, the bonus it provides will always have some use in certain boss battles. And yes, I have read about how the new mod will make mobs hit at 50k+, but I still think that this set will useful.

Related to these epics being taken away, does that include the Dread and Sharandar sets ? Should I cash in all my Dread and Sharandar tokens or will they still be usable in mod 6 ?
  • hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,458 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    magenubbie wrote: »
    And with the currently low prices on everything but SW gear, you can even do so without losing much AD. Just buy, claim title and salvage.

Yup, I did that last night -- finished the T1 collections I had skipped on my HR. It cost me next to nothing. I haven't decided if I want to do the same for my alts yet.

I'd like to know about the Dread Ring and Sharandar sets as well. I need one Dread Legion piece to complete that collection.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I'm stunned they didn't make the pieces available for minor ADs/module currency or even seals.

People love customization and losing so many skins at once is really bad even if they plan to reintroduce them at some point. It's not only the level 60 gear, all loot from dungeons, also the normal versions, seems to be unavailable in Mod 6.
  • nwoun1nwoun1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    hustin1 wrote: »
    Yup, I did that last night -- finished the T1 collections I had skipped on my HR. It cost me next to nothing. I haven't decided if I want to do the same for my alts yet.

I'd like to know about the Dread Ring and Sharandar sets as well. I need one Dread Legion piece to complete that collection.

It seems all level 60 gear will be gone. You can still obtain campaign seals in VT/MC though.
    edited March 2015
    nwoun1 wrote: »
    I'm stunned they didn't make the pieces available for minor ADs/module currency or even seals.

People love customization and losing so many skins at once is really bad even if they plan to reintroduce them at some point. It's not only the level 60 gear, all loot from dungeons, also the normal versions, seems to be unavailable in Mod 6.

developer copyrights , the one who created these bonuses is gone , they can't keep using his ideas <== speculation but probably true !
  • diogene0diogene0 Member Posts: 2,894 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    developer copyrights , the one who created these bonuses is gone , they can't keep using his ideas <== speculation but probably true !

What is this nonsense? How the F... do people get such ideas? The devs are paid by cryptic to work on the game. Anything they make during their work time belongs to the company and to no one else.
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    nwoun1 wrote: »

Maybe they are going to introduce the long awaited tailor screen with a catalogue of unlockable looks!:rolleyes:
    edited March 2015
    diogene0 wrote: »
    What is this nonsense? How the F... do people get such ideas? The devs are paid by cryptic to work on the game. Anything they make during their work time belongs to the company and to no one else.

This is absolutely true ,one other thing thing I only found out yesterday however is that any suggestions that players make ( I'm guessing on the forums or in messages to support) are actually owned by Cryptic/PW too xD
    edited March 2015
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    This is absolutely true ,one other thing thing I only found out yesterday however is that any suggestions that players make ( I'm guessing on the forums or in messages to support) are actually owned by Cryptic/PW too xD

aha , good to know that .