test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Worst helm appearance since beta (New PvP set)

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
This is DC new pvp helm. I wonder how other classes will be. This is just like a ugly extended tall long nose for me. 0/10 for appearance!!!

WMHFtHn.jpg?1
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    SW's set looks like twisted DC's profound set...that one gross too.
  • Options
    koalazebraiikoalazebraii Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    you have a fiery dong in your face............
  • Options
    matthiasthehun76matthiasthehun76 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,184 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Ha ha your nose is on fire, maybe too hot chili. LOL
    The real honest man is honest from conviction of what is right, not from policy.
    Robert E. Lee

I only believe in statistics that I doctored myself.
    Winston Churchill

The human race is a herd. Here we are, unique, eternal aspects of consciousness with an infinity of potential, and we have allowed ourselves to become an unthinking, unquestioning blob of conformity and uniformity. A herd. Once we concede to the herd mentality, we can be controlled and directed by a tiny few. And we are.
    David Icke

• Options
    sabre10sabre10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The rest of the set in this post
    rotters wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I had enough glory to buy the Elemental set. I am not level 70 but was able to see it worn using the change appearance panel. Its ugly as sin! the large lump of gold behind our heads is frightful...and the helm well i never....

Elemental_Armor.png

Elemental_Helm.png

anyone else got any thoughts?

From what I've seen, the other classes have fared no better. I thought the drow set looked pretty good on the whole. Can't understand why they swapped it out for this
    aDXr4Ur.png
    Civil Anarchy Officer
    Fabled Alliance
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They didnt learn with the BI gear did they?
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    power rangers!
  • Options
    kacezetkacezet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    GF set:

WdOVBZA.png

Worst part about it are those undyeable orange "flames" >.>
    also currently GFs can't purchase Elm. Fire gear
  • Options
    lwedarlwedar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yup TR's are just as bad, the flames have to go
    "we all love this game and want it to thrive"
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    If the flames were actually animated... Like an actual fire you know. Just saying.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Maybe if they gave it some sort of effect like soulforged, slight glowy fieryness encircling, but the flames are, well, its BI gear all over again. You dont come up with an armor design then slap fire fins on it and call it elemental.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    LOL! that SW elemental hat looks like it belongs in the movie SAW
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Preparation H

For that itching, scratching, burning sensation....
  • Options
    suicidalgodotsuicidalgodot Member Posts: 2,465 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    re. DC helm: That was probably found at the latest Bajoran fashion show...
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kacezet wrote: »
    GF set:

WdOVBZA.png

I wish I never saw that. Are they forcing us to spend 100k AD on just one piece transmute?
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Someone got paid to design this rubbish?
  • Options
    koalazebraiikoalazebraii Member Posts: 108 Bounty Hunter
    edited March 2015
    Neverwinter Summer Wardrobe Collection 2015
  • Options
    k3ll0k3ll0 Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Eh. I already keep helmet visuals turned off anyway since just about all of them look some degree of terrible and/or have clipping issues with something or other. Particularly on Tieflings bcuz lolmodelers.
  • Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Hannibal Lecter face masks so the players don't chew off the dev's faces when the new mod comes.
    Seems fitting to me, they're taking precautions.
  • Options
    zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    kacezet wrote: »
    GF set:

WdOVBZA.png

also currently GFs can't purchase Elm. Fire gear

my good... seens a mix between Bam Bam Bigelow and the Hot Wheels
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Edit: what I originally wrote was a bit extreme. In the same spirit but stated with more tact: this game continues to become an ever worsening mockery of its self.

Seriously, how much thought was put into these costumes???

The abject lack of creativity put into these armor sets is borderline offensive.
  • Options
    overdriver13overdriver13 Member Posts: 1,521 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    I wish I never saw that. Are they forcing us to spend 100k AD on just one piece transmute?

Some things you just can't un-see. This whole game is becoming that kind of total train wreck, from armor sets to game mechanics. One thing we can take away from mod6 is that we are all getting to experience something that is uniquely terrible on a massive scale. With each new piece of information, each new screen shot, a person is lead closer and closer to the conclusion that things are so intrinsically and systemically bad that the delay in the release of the new mod will only give them more time to screw it up even worse. Better to laugh than to cry so a big "lmao wtf".

I mean seriously, who is going to look at that screenshot of the gf armor and think, "oh wow I gotta play that game" lol
  • Options
    ofnieslafofnieslaf Member Posts: 381 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    it looks good to me, ill be waring it and wont trasnmute

gards
  • Options
    lokahn11lokahn11 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    We heard you like flames brah!!!
  • Options
    jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Although not a big problem, but the angle for DC's armor is a little strange. In this pic my armor is rotated too much from center and results in a portion of my face is covered by the collar beside my face. If any devs see this please adjust the angle of my collar so it properly face the front and not slanted a little, blocking my face anymore.

05YtVtQ.jpg?2
  • Options
    suddenlyslowsuddenlyslow Member Posts: 818 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Edit: what I originally wrote was a bit extreme. In the same spirit but stated with more tact: this game continues to become an ever worsening mockery of its self.

Seriously, how much thought was put into these costumes???

The abject lack of creativity put into these armor sets is borderline offensive.

It makes you wonder if it was deliberately created to be offensive doesn't it? I mean I would seriously ask questions of the designer including if they understood the purpose of armor.

From a basic analysis of armor this would have a negative deflect chance and would almost guarantee the wearer to suffer a great disadvantage and increased risk of injury and death. I think that they should require the person designing the armor to actually understand the basics of armor design and the use of armor in combat and that all armor should be designed first based on functionality of its intended purpose and then add the bling/personal touch while still conforming to that purpose.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,460 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    They've been getting more and more tacky as time goes on. My HR's DT helmet looked like I was wearing a wastebasket (and looks really out-of-place when riding hunched on a wolf). I had to transmute it. I have the DT helmet visuals disabled on my CW, and I've been noticing more and more players with their helmet visuals disabled.

I'm glad I stocked up on redcap blood caps for my HR and have extra Sylvan Grove dye.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    jazzfong wrote: »
    Although not a big problem, but the angle for DC's armor is a little strange. In this pic my armor is rotated too much from center and results in a portion of my face is covered by the collar beside my face. If any devs see this please adjust the angle of my collar so it properly face the front and not slanted a little, blocking my face anymore.

05YtVtQ.jpg?2
    this doesnt look bad tho.
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    one thing we can take away from mod6 is that we are all getting to experience something that is uniquely terrible on a massive scale.

lmfao!!!!!
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    doriangreighdoriangreigh Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 707 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Seems I once complained about design looks and was told I'd be banned for ridiculing another persons work, lots of things in this game are cosmetically unappealing and even worse lacks in diverse transmutes to differentiate one player from another. Sure there are some really interesting outfits but very few and pretty easy to start running across a bunch of others that chose the same look.