test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Amor crashes game.

hadestemplar#9918 hadestemplar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,176 Arc User
Everytime I log in to Preview server I find my character with unequipted armor.. And I can't equit my character with any armor. Once I click clear box where should be my armor in character stats window.. Game instant crash...
========================================================================
“The masses have never thirsted after truth. Whoever can supply them with illusions is easily their master; whoever attempts to destroy their illusions is always their victim.
Gustave Le Bon.

==================================================
Post edited by hadestemplar#9918 on

Comments

• theoddis1theoddis1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 353 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yea it happend to a lot of lev 70s who equipped the PVP armors I have a GWF I spent 3 weeks on to try to test some of the 70's content and now my toon is broke
  • marnivalmarnival Member Posts: 1,432 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yea it happend to a lot of lev 70s who equipped the PVP armors I have a GWF I spent 3 weeks on to try to test some of the 70's content and now my toon is broke

Consider yourself lucky :-) lvl 70 pal hr dc gwf and dc down the drain ...... must have copied easy over 300 times to get enough enchants artifact to test stuff out lvled pal from 1-70 went down first patch with black spots rest second with pvp armor just lol.
    edited March 2015
    it would be nice if they would tell us somthing
    edited March 2015
    anyone at cryptic? you guys there?
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    yeah i am sitting on 4 chars at lvl 70 too that is useless, made 2 of em back up. but the time and work behind it is not worth it, cus i have very few ppl to test with.
    edited March 2015
    yeah i am sitting on 4 chars at lvl 70 too that is useless, made 2 of em back up. but the time and work behind it is not worth it, cus i have very few ppl to test with.

yep and when all the people who use ACT to test game for them get fed up with having their work arbitrarily destroyed by armor black hole bugs and cant test 70s content and decide no to give any feedback, in a couple weeks when they release a broken amd buggy as hell mod tha people will complain about

here is the issue because i have been getting some backklash about harping on this and how I should "get over it" or "just copy another toon"

the issue is as stands ALL the other mods were lev 60 you could copy straight from luve to test no problem at all do you thing and if your toon is broke just copy another... this mod is not the case now you have to copy your toon then level them to 70 takes about a week or 2 depending playing 2-3 hours a day and all that time gets wasted when you cant play a toon

so here is an easy fix
    put a zen market item like a retraining token that boosts exp to lev 70 so copying a new toon isnt deleting 2 weeks of work