test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enchants on Mod 6

yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
Ok, with Mod 6 coming,some very needed enchants rework takes place. However the thing is that quite a few enchants,like Bronzewood-feytouched-some armor enchants and so on, are left lacking. So eventhough it's a good step forward,if it's also the last then nothing will have been gained. I mean if you take some enchants and buff them but leave others unchanged and underpowered then all you've done is to make people switch to a few new combinations,other than Vorpal-Soulforged-Plague, and that's it. In my view enchants need a very serious and well thought of rework and not just some quick fix. So i really hope that this isn't the last of the enchants changes.
It's BUGS bunny i tell you.
Post edited by yperkeimenos on

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Ok, with Mod 6 coming,some very needed enchants rework takes place. However the thing is that quite a few enchants,like Bronzewood-feytouched-some armor enchants and so on, are left lacking. So eventhough it's a good step forward,if it's also the last then nothing will have been gained. I mean if you take some enchants and buff them but leave others unchanged and underpowered then all you've done is to make people switch to a few new combinations and that's it. In my view enchants need a very serious and well thought of rework and not just some quick fix. So i really hope that this isn't the last of the enchants changes.

they did a really good work trust me...
    we just have to see how many are bugged..which can easily be 99% of them

oh for the note: elven battle still not working.

bronzewood/feytouched/vorpal/elven battle still dont have the bonus effect you are right.
  • yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    How about bronzewood and feytouched,last i checked feytouched didn't work either. Both of these haven't been reworked yet.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Can anybody actually upgrade Greater to Perfects?
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    loboguild wrote: »
    Can anybody actually upgrade Greater to Perfects?

i dont get what you mean
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    rayrdan wrote: »
    i dont get what you mean

If anybody is able to upgrade Greater Weapon Enchants to Perfects. I have all reagents, hit upgrade and nothing happens.
  • rversantrversant Member Posts: 896 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I made a post about this on reddit ages ago.
    Some changes I wanted back then were..

Frost
    I see this one rarely in PVE, and havent seen it in PVP A good concept, but as it is "Frost" I'd like too see it have some sort of movement slow as well.

Bronzewood
    A GF in my guild used this until we gave him a plague and he noticed a massive dps increase. Good in concept but I feel Terror and plague outweigh its benefit, Probably needs to be looked at , I feel this should instead of making you ignore a percent of their Armor (basically like armor reduction but not as effective), it makes a % of your dealt damage into "piercing damage" which bypasses all armor (so it doesnt give you x% more damage AS piercing, it just takes an amount of your existing dealt damage and makes that piercing, thus still being a dps increase.

there were heaps more but a lot are obsolete now.
    People are way too negative, Why cant we just all get along.

Drunken Goose of MidNight Express. - 3.3k Paladin , 3.6k GWF , 3.1k GF,
  • windquakewindquake Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 134 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    . I mean if you take some enchants and buff them but leave others unchanged and underpowered then all you've done is to make people switch to a few new combinations.

I don't get what you are saying sir. I still see people using greater plague fire. I still see people using bloodone, poison one, lighting -I would never change my plague for vorpal on HR ?- Soulforge-okay but still can use barkskin(and I will in PvP).
    SO boosting others then vorpal and soulfroge? Pointless - even though I would love to see my g.plague fire to do dmg,dot,debuff and for example BUFF on me!
  • yperkeimenosyperkeimenos Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    windquake wrote: »
    I don't get what you are saying sir. I still see people using greater plague fire. I still see people using bloodone, poison one, lighting -I would never change my plague for vorpal on HR ?- Soulforge-okay but still can use barkskin(and I will in PvP).
    SO boosting others then vorpal and soulfroge? Pointless - even though I would love to see my g.plague fire to do dmg,dot,debuff and for example BUFF on me!

What i mean is that enchant imblalances cause players to use and prefer some enchants over others. So yes you see many people running around with GPF,Vorpal,Soulforged,Barkskin and almost no one with Bronzewood,Feytouched,Frost or any of the other armor enchants. I don't see why we should have so many of them if people are to use only a handfull.
  • kss1985kss1985 Member Posts: 118 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Terror is Op only in PVP in PVE it is at same level as Plague fire or Vorpal. I would like to see more enchants being buffed to be a good as those mentioned.

I like ery much the change to negation.. hope it is not buggy and it works as per tooltip.. because it can be an extremely nice alternative to soulforged