test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Renegade Evoker companion Items and Stats Bug

denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
The Renegade Evoker worn items do not apply every stat from items correctly. The stats sheet are not showing every stat increase when equipping items to your companion

For example if base stats are 11 power ArP and crit, and you put an item that gives +400 stats in 4 different stats, you will gain random bonuses (but fixed for each item it seems) in the 4 stats. So if you have +100 power crit ArP and recov on an item. you might get 2 or 3 stats from them and one will not be applied correctly. They aren't all showing in the stats window. I'm not sure if they are actually applying or if it's a visual bug.

Edit: Further testing, some stats don't apply the correct number at all, some items ignore enchants inside them, some items actually only apply bonuses from enchants. some stats are correctly applied, and some stats aren't applied at all.

I can't understand these bugs but I can tell you something's wrong here..
I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread

Comments

• Options
    grabmooregrabmoore Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Stop using non-augment companions already?!
    @grabmoore

Heroes of Darkness

Retired since 02/15
    My opinions are my own. Please do not judge my friends nor guild for my statements.
  • Options
    denvalddenvald Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    grabmoore wrote: »
    Stop using non-augment companions already?!

Even augment companions, when you look at stats the items seems to give completely wrong stats. like my cloak gives +150 recov and the ioun stone gains +32 recov..? I don't get it, either the stat sheets has issues or items and their item enchants are bugged because the numbers are either not there, or not equal to what they should be, and some stats are what they should be. I really don't get it.
    I am the monk, martial skill transcends the battlefield
    It is my my life style, my doctrine and my state of mind,
    You fight well, but without focus and discipline, you will fall.

More threads by me / Click on it B)
    My Support Warlock/Temptation Thread
  • Options
    whuchakawhuchaka Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    instead of fixing the renegade evoker, they just made him not on the drop table on xbox 160 runs same 5 man group no evoker for anyone and one has never even been on auction or in a player on xbox's hands.