test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Ioun stone augmentation amount??

dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello all,

I am having trouble trying to locate how much percentage of the augmentation on an ioun stone your character gains from the runestones, gear, and enchantment slots w/ gear.

Augmentation: Ioun Stones grant bonuses to the wearer while they are summoned.

Exactly how much percentage does your character gain from the augmentation?
Does it increase when upgrading the Ioun stone?

I only need to know the % so I can calculate the next items I plan on purchasing for my character. I am currently using the Ioun stone of Radiance and I know upgrading it from green to blue i will gain stat bonus, but will the augmentation percent also go up?

Thank you all for your response and time..
5790248SLdyC.png
Post edited by dyeslee on

Comments

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    100%. The stone does nothing but transfer it's stats to you.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've always thought the augmentation gives only 10% of the ioun stone's runestones, items (& enchantments).. So it is definately 100%?
    5790248SLdyC.png
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    dyeslee wrote: »
    I've always thought the augmentation gives only 10% of the ioun stone's runestones, items (& enchantments).. So it is definately 100%?

~110% if you add an eldritch stone, for another augment buff.

Note: The stone has to have a defense slot, in order to get the 110%.

• dyesleedyeslee Member Posts: 307 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    awesome tyvm for the help, I am currently using the Ioun stone of Radiance. So 3 offensive slots.
    It currently is using Bonding runestones, 2 rings of pain, and 1 Ancient fugitive belt of revolt (all with Radiant Rank 8's).

I am getting ready to make the Personallized rings and a belt from jewelcrafting. So I am working on figuring out which stats I will lose and will need to replace to keep my HR balanced on the power, crit, armor pen, etc...

Knowing that I gain 100% of the stats from current items on the stone, I can know do the math for my char. thank you all very much.

and omg my stat pic below is soooo out of date LOL
    5790248SLdyC.png