test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Attention to the client (poor attention to the client) in neverwinter game.

morfeo05morfeo05 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
1) The disappearance of the score in latest update. Support --> I have a week waiting for me to answer.
2) To buy zen and transfer the game neverwinter (Impossible for me). arcgames.com -->(They do not have the game In the list)
3) When I buy zen, I have to put a ticket Support (They tranfieran zen) This is a silly!!!!
Post edited by morfeo05 on

Comments

• morfeo05morfeo05 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    These are other players unhappy with support neverwinter and the method of payment.
    https://www.facebook.com/NeverWinterGame?fref=ts
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Just FYI, this probably isn't the place to complain about support problems...... For my part I have never, not one time, ever had any problems with PWE support. I've always found them extremely helpful and I've rarely experience more than a day or two delay (never anything I felt was unreasonable) in their initial response or their resolution to my issues. I've not always been HAPPY with the resolution (there was a question, in particular, about a global chat channel that I lost control of due to a UI bug that gave owner to some other random account - they couldn't do anything about chat channels though which I was annoyed with -- but the resolution to that conversation took under a week - there was a bit of back and forth and this is the LONGEST any ticket I've ever filed has taken to resolve).

So, I see a lot of complaints about PWE support, but I'm a fan I guess - they've always done a good job for me, and in fact a few times they've been surprisingly generous. Support will be as helpful as you are courteous to them, this is true ANYWHERE. They don't deserve to put up with people's BS, even if it IS what they're paid to do. Be patient, the world won't end if you don't get whatever your issue is resolved *today* or *tomorrow* or even *this week* - if you feel it's gone for longer than you consider reasonable, post an update to your ticket with a gentle "Hello! Just wondering if there's an update to this issue? Thanks!" -- don't yell or insult them, that's a sure fire way to never get a response, or worse, have them simply say "sorry, we can't help with that... we apologize for the inconvenience, thanks for playing!"
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    I'm sorry for your troubles. However, these are not Support forums. Please communicate your issues with Support with them through Support.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.