test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DC encounter Empowered - Break the Spirit does not increase the caster's damage

kacsaneverkacsanever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
As the title states, empowered BtS (Bolster Spirit) does not increase the caster's damage (the buff icon is shown). I did not test it on other toon.
E - Forgmaster's Flame works as I think it should: the caster gets (max 15%) damage increase.
Post edited by kacsanever on

Comments

• grumblesmorfgrumblesmorf Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Nope, it sure doesn't. And it seems to me like divine Divine Glow isn't working either. Just tested this myself. People told me I shouldn't use Prophecy of Doom and use Break the Spirit instead, but if it's not going to actually increase anyone's damage, why bother?
  • kacsaneverkacsanever Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 167 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I also tested Divine Glow. It works but it is buged. It grants 10% increased damage / stack in divine mode instead of 5%. BtS does nothing in empowered mode. I really dont know how it was internally tested.
    So at the moment the 3 buff (damage increase) works as follows:
    E - Forgemaster's Flame: 5%/stack, max 15% - correct
    D - Divine Glow: 10%/stack, max 30% - incorrect, it shall be 5%/stack
    E - Break the Spirit: +0%/stack - incorrect, it shall be 10%/stack, max 30%

I tested the debuffs, all work correctly (both are rank3 and PoD 3 stacks Empowered):
    N - Divine Glow: 10% Damage Resistance debuff
    N - Prophecy of Doom: 15% Damage Resistance debuff (edited: it is 15% at rank3)
    E - Prophecy of Doom: 25% Damage Resistance debuff
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    There are numerous bug reports concerning these DC encounters:
    - Break the Spirit (no party dps buff applied)
    - Forgemasters Flame (although this does appear to be working as expected / stated in the tooltip)
    - Divine Glow (not applying Plaguefire debuff, and inaccurate party buff vs tooltip)
    - Prophecy of Doom (inaccurate debuff vs tooltip)
    - Sunburst

Can someone please consolidate all these posts, that it is easier to get feedback on these issues?
    Can a Dev please acknowledge these, and advise where we can see feedback, and when they will be reviewed and fixed?

Thanks.
  • rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    bhurab said:

There are numerous bug reports concerning these DC encounters:
    - Break the Spirit (no party dps buff applied)
    - Forgemasters Flame (although this does appear to be working as expected / stated in the tooltip)
    - Divine Glow (not applying Plaguefire debuff, and inaccurate party buff vs tooltip)
    - Prophecy of Doom (inaccurate debuff vs tooltip)
    - Sunburst

Can someone please consolidate all these posts, that it is easier to get feedback on these issues?
    Can a Dev please acknowledge these, and advise where we can see feedback, and when they will be reviewed and fixed?

Thanks.

Please search the forum and you find:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/1211087/dc-bugs-list

Concerning Break the Spirit, it was fixed in May 2015:
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/neverwinter#/discussion/561718/patch-notes-nw-45-20150416c-11

Devs already acknowledge some bugs, DG in particular: please search the forum.

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    200-247 weapon damage/
    2079-2349 daunting light damage without break the spirit level 1

2703-3053 daunting light damage with break teh spirit level 4 correct is 30% full empowered.
    2156 a random hit with daunting without break the spirit 2851 a random hit with. the buff works is 30% ( here look likes 35% because the weapon damage is not stable, i used the lowest weapon i found.).
    NOw i noticed the thread was 2 years ago. confused me that you posted 2 days ago.;p
  • bhurabbhurab Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 91 Arc User
    I think part of the problem is that there are inconsistent places where bugs are reported, and I was finding it difficult to find a single thread where any fixes were confirmed (or otherwise).

Thank you for your responses, I am glad to see the encounters are working accurately. It will probably save me time if I merely test the encounters myself.

Cheers.