test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Cant copy characters from Dragon to test server. Pls help!

killiansat1killiansat1 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Cant copy characters from Dragon to test server. Pls help!

same account in ur system may be used for several servers at once. my account has characters on 2 servers (drider and DRAGON). my main characters are on INTERNATIONAL DRAGON server. Gateway sees Dragon characters.

All links on this forum (doesnt matter ARC or that u wrote in old topic) lead me to a page where i can choose only Drider characters. Ur transfer system doesnt see Dragon characters.

PLS HELP ME to copy my DRAGON characters to test server.

old topic
http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/sho...acters-to-copy
Post edited by killiansat1 on

Comments

• naicalusnaicalus Member Posts: 645 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sent a PM after your last posting of this, but since you don't actually get PM notifications on this forum, I'll repost it here.

The only thing you can really try doing is using http://nw.perfectworld.com/preview and seeing if the old page will grab your Dragon characters.

If that doesn't work your only option is trying to file a support ticket.
    Largely inactive, playing Skyforge as Nai Calus.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    Please do not recreate locked threads. If you're unable to do as you wish despite the advice given here and in your other threads, please file a Support Ticket.

naicalus wrote: »
    Sent a PM after your last posting of this, but since you don't actually get PM notifications on this forum, I'll repost it here.
    You can turn on notifications here. It is under "Private Messaging," two options called "Email Notification of New Private Messages" and "New Private Message Notification Pop-up." You may have to set your browser to allow pop-ups from nw-forum.perfectworld.com in order for pop-up notifictions to work properly.

Safe travels,
    Archmage Zebular of Mystryl

PWE Community Moderator
This discussion has been closed.