test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug] Shadow of Demise

mojoratmojorat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 90
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Shadow Of Demise appears to tick twice at the end doing 100% of the damage rather than 50%. it seems to be happening in PVP and PVE.

[Combat (Self)] Your Duelist's Flurry Bleed deals 1401 (1334) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Your Health Steal gives 11 Hit Points to you.

[Combat (Self)] Your Health Steal gives 113 Hit Points to you.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 330 (314) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 327 (311) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 308 (294) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Your Shadow of Demise deals 15123 Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Your Duelist's Flurry Bleed deals 1401 (1334) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Your Shadow of Demise deals 15123 Physical Damage to Warlord.

Tested it on Combat Dummies

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Shocking Execution deals 19086 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

[Combat (Self)] Your Lifedrinker Weapon deals 56 (53) Necrotic Damage to Target Dummy.

[Combat (Self)] Your Shadow of Demise deals 9571 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

[Combat (Self)] Your Shadow of Demise deals 9571 Physical Damage to Target Dummy.

And observed it in PVP, Although i do not have a PVP log.

Second Observed Sod Bug from PVP, Unfprtunately I do not have a log for this. But ive seen several cases where ive hit somrone with say a solid LB Hit, They are at low health (like 20% of less) and the Sod Kicks in, and nothing seems to happen. I first noticed it when I hit someone for 18k they were at a sliver of life left when I died and while i was waiting to respawn, i watched Sod kick in as they stood beside my body and saw no numbers. Ive only observed this 2 or 3 times but currently do not have a chat log. PVP can be spammy and difficult to go through the logs when you have no idea what your looking for.
Post edited by mojorat on

Comments

• crystal892fcrystal892f Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 385 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Which weapon enchantment were you using? I tested yesterday on preview and there are double procs of SoD with any weapon enchantment that adds damage based on weapon damage (Bilethorn, Lightning, Plaguefire, ...).
    On live, I have a Vorpal and don't get double procs.

But regarding PvP: I have noticed that sometimes SoD does nothing. I mean, I get the notification the player is marked that way, but after the 6 seconds, they don't get the SoD damage. No idea why. Although... During my tests yesterday, I noticed that I only saw the yellow SoD damage, when I had LoS (Line of Sight) with the dummy. It also only appeared in the combat log with LoS. Holding LoS to get the SoD damage has to be a bug, though.