test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Should i fead one arti weapon to another?Is cost effective?

hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hi.
With the price skyrocket in the prices of peridots and all of rp items,it is really difficult for someone to level his arti gear.
So i was thinking if feeding one arti to another,gives bonus rp points.Just like one normal arti of power to another.
Is that the case?has someone did it?

Or is just one to one rp ratio?
Post edited by hypervoreian on

Comments

• midnightfang93midnightfang93 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Nope. This is the exact opposite of what you want to do for all artifact equipment (weapon, belt, neck, etc...), but regular artifacts (the 3 you can equip normally) this is exactly what you should do, if at all possible.

Long story short, for weapons, belts, etc (any of the equipment artifacts) you lose RP after level 3.
  • hypervoreianhypervoreian Member Posts: 1,036 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    :( ****.And last night i started to made a new arti weapon just for this.120k ad wasted :(

The price for a blue 60 GF main hand has reached 1,8k ad ,double the price before the rp weekend.Seems to me that the people that did not refined the arti weapons to legendary before the rp items became BoA ,are in trouble.

Nvm,i ll switch to the tested old grid:back to killing powries in blight grove..... :(
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    As to the OP question: it is worth it if you have ones you don't want, then feed them to the one you do...what else will you do with them?

It is not efficient to make them for the specific purpose of refining though.
  • aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I fed a lvl 33 belt into a lvl 1. It turned out lvl 30 (during 2xRP)

A lvl 1 arti weapon was worth about 3K RP IIRC. (not during 2x RP)