test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Jewelcrafting Infograph - Avoid these pitfalls !

greensaigreensai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I kept making some mistakes while leveling my Jewelcraft so I made this for my guild Unrepentant, to try help my friends avoid choosing the earlier items you can make that basically turns into a dead end instead of allowing you to keep using the item by leveling it up until you get it to the Wizard level which is where we can use it to make our high level gear.

Any suggestions are always welcome, if I made a mistake please let me know :)

Information was taken from here:

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Jewelcrafting

UnrepentantJewelcrafting_zps9905fd8c.jpg

Oh and X means ring / neck / belt
Post edited by greensai on

Comments

• epicurianlogicepicurianlogic Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks a ton, this is greatly appreciated!
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You can also just uncheck "Hide tasks with higher level" to find out a best task chain.
    Personally, I found the best to task the necks chain togheter with a gems resource tasks for getting needed resource.
  • darkstarcrashdarkstarcrash Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,382 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Very nice!

However, if you're speed-leveling don't be afraid to do the Knight ring/belt/necklace tasks after you have made a bunch of the Wizard versions. This gives you one more round of high-xp tasks, and helps clear your bags. Just vendor the Knight gear (for ~8 silver each).

Since you have to level Jewelcrafting to 20 on everyone who wants the personalized gear, you'll keep making lots of Wizard items on every alt. Although at some point I will just do gather/craft gems and leather strips tasks to finish leveling.
  • greensaigreensai Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 39
    edited November 2014
    Very nice!

However, if you're speed-leveling don't be afraid to do the Knight ring/belt/necklace tasks after you have made a bunch of the Wizard versions. This gives you one more round of high-xp tasks, and helps clear your bags. Just vendor the Knight gear (for ~8 silver each).

Since you have to level Jewelcrafting to 20 on everyone who wants the personalized gear, you'll keep making lots of Wizard items on every alt. Although at some point I will just do gather/craft gems and leather strips tasks to finish leveling.

Thanks that's good advice, I'll have to re-look at my supplies and consider this to level up 18-20
  • rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks man. In fact this progression is very similar to artificing, for those who have leveled it up.
  • loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Although I've long set up my road to 20, this is very much appreciated. Thanks!
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think they messed the flow up and it was meant to be defender>warrior>knight instead of what it is now.

Anyway, knights and renewal are still good crafting choices since there's a lot of xp needed to get to 20.
  • alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thanks. I've been lazy and just doing mass gathering/crafting 2-3x a day. This will be helpful when I want to speed it up.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg