test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Enchantments drop rate Module 5

royalthrustroyalthrust Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
As module 5 launched enchants are bound to account but at the same time i have noticed the drop rate of getting them from fey blessing and dragon's hoard is reduced considerably. I am trying to farm in foundry, does any one else have same issue???? if not i suggest Devs to fix it.......
Post edited by royalthrust on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014
  • royalthrustroyalthrust Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    did not see that thread , thanks and I hope they fix this I have new artifacts on 3 chars will never get them to max at this drop rate.
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    They're gonna have to add ways to gain RP by playing or ALOT of people are going to give up and quit. If this is REALLY their plan to coerce people into buying RP straight from zen, I can tell them right now, it won't work...

Even the biggest whales aren't masochistic enough to spend 600$ refining for even an entire character, let alone a single item...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • royalthrustroyalthrust Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I totally agree spending $'s for refining is ridiculous since artifacts take 4mil+ RP = lots of $$ to spend hell no....
    at this drop rate better they reduce the RP to half ,increase the drop rate or introduce new refining system
    I liked idea of using experience to refine equipment and enchants
    as ironzerg79 suggested in his thread

"http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?787761-Suggestion-for-a-new-quot-experience-quot-system-for-Artifacts-and-Equipment"
  • gerbilhurdlergerbilhurdler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 418 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    It takes an estimated 10,000 hours to become a master musician on any instrument.
    It costs over 1,000 USD to pay for the average mortgage in the US.

It takes approximately 2800 hours (10k rp/hr * 4kk RP * 7 artis) to grind 7 artifacts to legendary at estimated 4 mill RP each. That is 70+ forty hour work weeks.
    It takes approximately $4200 USD to get 7 artifacts to legendary. A down payment on a $100,000 house is only a little higher than the price expected to get 7 legendaries on ONE CHARACTER.

Have some respect for your fan base and stop expecting inhuman grinds or exorbitant amounts of cash to get BiS.