test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My suggestions for foundry, IMHO a lot can be done

darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
Hello,

I want to share my thoughts about what can be done about foundry:

1) Revised content. Every foundry should be revised before release, like Apple do with every App in his app store. This slows a bit the release (should not be much time to ensure is a legit foundry), but Is better for all.

2) Rewards. Put foundry-only BoP artifacts, fashion items, and companions as rare rewards. Put 1 opal as guaranteed reward and other refinement or marks randomly. BoP is important because can prevent possible abuses. Put 2 chests with the same loot table. 1 free when map is finished, and the only opens with a foundry key. 5k ADs each key. This ADs go to the foundry author.

3) I can see the foundry as an alternative end game content. Foundry authors can make challenging and fun content, even better dungeons than we have. Pick the best maps, and put them as optional maps / missions, this maps can have their unique rewards, not shared with other foundries. This authors should be rewarded with free zen or lots of ADs or other items/privileges in game.

Please dont let foundry die, other games earn much more with the content of third parties with less posibilities.

Sorry for my english
Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
Caturday Survivor
Elemental Evil Survivor
Undermontain Survivor
Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor