test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can someone please confirm the new artifact gear

abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
Are we getting new artifact belts/cloaks just a few months after we spend loads of AD already refining belts and weapons?

I really hope this dosent go live. Im also hearling about the two new books you need to progress in the "new" campaign.

I can assure you, if these belts and cloaks dosent drop fully refined you are going to lose a lot of players. And please, this is constrictive feedback because i dont really want to see that happen, but if you do, i know a lot of people will leave the game, if the gear they just spend all their money on gets useless.

I wish we could go two months in this game without major changes to classes gear etc. It would make a lot fewer people switch to other games and it would some sort of stability in the game.

Dont get me wrong. I dont mind getting new gear and running dungeons to aquire them. What is really out of this world is spending more then 5+ mill AD each new piece that comes along.

Pics inc

kaqWpDf.jpg
psucFuC.jpg
Dr. Phil
Post edited by abecassis on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    You are telling Cryptic to cancel module 5. It won't happen.

Like most people said, the lessons Cryptic has learned from the disaster knowns as module 4 will be applied to module 6. The next module is already done and it is too late for them to change the fundamental components
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Obviously I can't confirm it 100% but the system designer did tell us that if the Artifact weapons and belts were well received then we would be getting more artifact gear , I would be very surprised if the stuff we have seen on preview isn't added at some point in the future , whether that is module five remains to be seen since there are also reports of artifact offhands which add a two piece bonus showing up on some classes artifact weapon tooltips on preview so adding new belts,cloaks and offhands all at once may be a bit overkill.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    There is currently no evidence that these new set items are artifacts or just new gear. Notice both of the items shown, offer belts as part of the set new set. Seeing as how we already have a set of artifact belts for each stat...more artifact belts seems a little redundant. My guess is, these sets are a means to offer choices beyond the obvious awesome belts by temping people with set bonuses. A tactic Cryptic is fond of, broad choices rather then direct power increases. There is a reason T2 stuff is still viable. Of course, I could be completely wrong on this.

What I did expect, and what has been confirmed, is artifact off-hand items. If we get any other artifact items, my guess would be neck items. It seems a safe prediction if my feelings about these new set items is correct.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Obviously I can't confirm it 100% but the system designer did tell us that if the Artifact weapons and belts were well received then we would be getting more artifact gear , I would be very surprised if the stuff we have seen on preview isn't added at some point in the future , whether that is module five remains to be seen since there are also reports of artifact offhands which add a two piece bonus showing up on some classes artifact weapon tooltips on preview so adding new belts,cloaks and offhands all at once may be a bit overkill.
    http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?771461-Are-you-in-favor-of-Legendary-off-hands-accessories-and-armor

I think the stuff on preview will go live. There might be a faint chance some of it gets pushed back, but I really don't see it happening.
  • cayappcayapp Member Posts: 826 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Already planning and saving. Well already thought more artifact gear would come so after getting my weapon and belt to legendary been saving for the future.