test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Looking for new offhand look.

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited October 2014 in The Wilds
What's the coolest off hand..? I used to always use redcap sickles, but cryptic seems to have given them to the SWs, which is a pain.

Looking for something stabby, what do you suggest..?
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    Nightmare blades are beautiful (same skin i use on my tr) but they are expensive.
    what about sinister rapier? or the ones from cela

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?541231-Gear-Pics-%29&p=7243441&viewfull=1#post7243441 (link for the ones that should be the nightmare blades, last pic in the page)
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    Cheers, actually decided to use my old CN off hand, which is already sickles, to transmute. I looked at the AH and CN weapons are at an all time low, so I can always buy a replacement.

Funny how you get attached to a certain look.
    No idea what my toon is now.
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I quite like the Turmian off-hand transmute from the DR skirmish (forget its name - Rise! Rise my minions and kill these fools!)

My Combat HR uses the Thayan off-hand (looks all mean and curvy and suits a Drow). My Archer uses the Darkforest Blades (looks the same as Nightmare Blades as far as I can tell but just a different colour).
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I like them fomorian blades.... not transmuted or anything its what i use
  • Options
    lordfuzunlordfuzun Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 54
    edited October 2014
    I like the Dread Servitor Blade weapon skins. It's the blade that is large circular blade that Thayan Servitors carry on their right(?) hand. I posted a picture on the Gear Pics thread. Just look for my posts in the thread.