test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

this game REALLY needs more pvp modes

abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
edited October 2014 in PvE Discussion
Is there a reason why im always grouped up with people who either dont speak english or dont use the chat in pvp?

Is there a reason why after more then a year after the games release there is still only 2 pvp maps and 1 mode?

Are you not afraid to lose the rest of the small playerbase that is left, when soon so many new awesome MMOs are arriving to the scene?

I am, like many of my friends, awaiting to see what mod5 brings. But seriously, we need more pvp modes. It will at least keep us busy for a few months. And please no, dailies is not a way to keep your players in the game.
Dr. Phil
Post edited by abecassis on

Comments

• abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    I know the reason why so many "non-pvper" do pvp is because of the daily. And if you remove that daily, new players will never be introduced to pvp. Im a really aware of that.

But the problem is that the daily players and the PvPers are playing the same pvp mode, same bracket, same everything. Its just wrong. There is not arena, no team rating with different brackets, no gear that requires rating to buy. Its like this game dosent have pvp, but has pvp players that spend ****loads on ZEN... Why do they do it ?
    Dr. Phil
  • mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    We need more daily based campaigns, solo content, casual friendly dungeons, refinement and zen items. I bet this is the only few things we will see in the next year (or more). no copy pasterino

They already created open world PvP, but gave no incentive to participate in it.

Together with creating new PvP modes, they need:

1. Add new items, purchasable with glory i.e. BoA refinement stones, Tenacity enchantments and reinforcement kits, pets, mounts, new sets of gear etc.
    2. Create PvP monetization system to gain profit off the new content. This could be zen glory busters and something else that doesn't provide more power to your character.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    ppl are asking for more pvp modes since beta, shows how much devs care about pvp
    Paladin Master Race
  • benskix2benskix2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 674 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    I would say at this point it's not really needed, they already drove 90% of the pvp players off and they won't be come back. RIP NW PVP.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited October 2014
    +1

This game really needs more PVP modes and maps
  • vinceent1vinceent1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,264 Arc User
    edited October 2014
    this game really needs more pvp maps and mode but a first complete overhaul of pvp. last "pvp module" of IWD make more bad than good