test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Worth it?

dealtronautdealtronaut Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited September 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I left this game a while back, and I've thought about coming back for a little bit to see what's what. I'm Avasin the Guardian Fighter, I left at a strange time.

Did they improve the Guardian Fighter / fix it yet?
Is the game's PvP system balanced in any way?
Is this game fun again?
Anything?
Post edited by dealtronaut on

Comments

• pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    Download and see for yourself.

Too much stuff happened.
  • fantasycharacterfantasycharacter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 675 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I left this game a while back, and I've thought about coming back for a little bit to see what's what. I'm Avasin the Guardian Fighter, I left at a strange time.
    Did they improve the Guardian Fighter / fix it yet?
    Yes
    Is the game's PvP system balanced in any way?
    No
    Is this game fun again?
    Fun is subjective
    Anything?
    Buehler?
  • bardaaronbardaaron Member Posts: 545 Bounty Hunter
    edited September 2014
    I have a lot of fun running the foundries, but I only really play this game to experience the fun stories people come up with. I am not interested in PvP, so grinding epic gear isn't important for me, as long as I can keep up with the scaled content I encounter in the Foundry. This game is REALLY good for that. The Foundry doesn't get much attention, but it's still probably the best platform for creating UGC out there these days, apart from the original Neverwinter Nights, which I understand is still around.

People are constantly complaining about PVP balance on the forums, but how much of that is legitimate, how much is player skill deficiency, and how much is "sore loser syndrome" I can't say.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited September 2014
    Best thing to do is read the forums and try it out. Threads like these that are based on reasons one left or past issues and loaded questions are not constructive and always end in hate and flames. As such, they are not allowed.
This discussion has been closed.