test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blue Ribbon Pig and favor of Sune bug!

revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So ive been away for a week and I will not be able to get the nice Pig for my newer chars since last year. Thing is i do have tarm-bars tho. So i traded enough bars to get 15 favor of sune, went to the vendor where it says the pig is BOE i buy it and it became BOP wth is going on here? Its the same as when u trade in Silvery dragon scale for the pseudodragon, its says BOE but it BOP.

This is <censored> imo, and i dont have Trade-bars on all my chars and just keep it to one since it stupid to spread them. However ive seen ppl selling the Blue Ribbon Pig on the AH and how do they manage to make em BOE the very first day of the event???
Post edited by revovlerjesus1 on

Comments

• vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Same thing as dragonborn vendor in PE I guess. Last summer festival the pig was BOP though
  • clericalistclericalist Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 595 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Yes the shops are incorrectly showing what these items are, they are bop not boe, shoddy development from Cryptic. The ones you see in the auction are drops from the summer festival events, and they are rare drops.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I really don't get what's so hard to check or change it. But it's Cryptic. I've learned not to expect much from them.
  • revovlerjesus1revovlerjesus1 Member Posts: 481 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Still doesnt change that ppl have BOE pig on AH for sale...
  • gerbilhurdlergerbilhurdler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 418 Bounty Hunter
    edited August 2014
    Still doesnt change that ppl have BOE pig on AH for sale...
    As was stated earlier in the thread those Boe pigs are drops from the events in the summer festival. They were not bought with tarmalune bars or favor of sune that came from tarm bars.
  • iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Last time I looked at them the Unicorn , Drake and other seal vendors in Protectors enclave all showed as BoE but were actually BoP , seems a lot of stuff has this bug.
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This has already been reported in the bug reporting section, therefore, creating a new thread to discuss it is redundant.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.