test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Black Ice Domination Timers

jonkocajonkoca Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,586 Arc User
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
Yes, I know this has been proposed before, but since I'm currently trying to get the 'complete 50 BI doms' owpvp achievement, I thought I'd revisit the topic.

When you are completing the new TOD dailies, you can go to an area and pop up the map and bingo, dragon will reappear in X minutes. Which is good to know. However in IWD, you go to the area, pop up the map and it's either there, (at which point you hop on your mount and leg it for the match hoping a) it's not over and/or there are any people to actually fight, and b) it's not bugged), or it's not and you have to weigh up whether to go and wait, or go back to the village, and wait until you can transfer instances and begin the whole process again.

So far, since mod3 came out, I've only managed to stumble across 41 BI dom matches, admittedly I haven't been trying to find them with much effort, but still. Also, I need triples, which you can only get legitimately during an all out war in BI dom. The latter is especially rare.

Since the code is obviously there, plz. Stick a timer on the matches, that way not only will they be easier to attend, but more people will fight in them, making them more fun. And this HR will get his triples ;)
No idea what my toon is now.
Post edited by jonkoca on

Comments

• Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    People should just organize themselves and schedule an Icewind Dale Skirmish. Bring your unfinished campaign and injury kits at 8 PM every Sunday and have fun!

In terms of Epic HEs and the BID: Yes, there should be timers.