test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Black Ice Gloves

abecassisabecassis Member Posts: 255 Bounty Hunter
edited August 2014 in PvE Discussion
How can i get them? Seriously... Is there any way we can buy them for black ice or anything. There is a new MOD out, and i still havent "finished" mod3
Dr. Phil
Post edited by abecassis on

Comments

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    abecassis wrote: »
    How can i get them? Seriously... Is there any way we can buy them for black ice or anything. There is a new MOD out, and i still havent "finished" mod3

Your not the only one and even though I chatted in the livestream asking that very question, it wasnt responded to, they did mention the DD chest bug, but not this.

It needs attention and it needs to be fixed ASAP.
  • vader6139vader6139 Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Do like everyone else has done: give up and move on. The drop rates are sooooooo baaaaaad that I and most my guild doesn't do heroic farming anymore.
  • kabinoleskabinoles Member Posts: 229 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    when you will need the mainhand,there is when you will go crazy
    good luck, many ppl have move on to mod 4 without the bracers or the weapon or both
  • masizin777masizin777 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Depending on it not being bugged or glitched the only answer I found was:

"As a matter of fact the cross instance inviting is the problem the true issue is that the drop rates of epic gear is proportionate to the amount of one of the following: damage taken, enemies slain, damage done, and amount healed. Speed of achievements increases the drop rate also. Another factor is the amount of people present for the encounter. So if you really want any drop of value make a well-rounded party to achieve each of the first requirements in the quickest and amount of time with the least people possible."

But with that being said I am sure it is broken, so if it does get fixed we will here nothing of it and no confirmation of it being broken in the first place.