test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestion: Castle Never and T2 items empowerment

kyobi16kyobi16 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 68 Arc User
edited August 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Seeing as this new mod will introduce some new weapons and armors i figured since u can start it from lvl 30 and can end it by the time u get to level 60 with the new artifact weapon and overlord enchants this will render T2 and CN weapons almost not needed, after mod 2 with the new dread legion weapon set CN weapons were less needed same as mod 3 BI gear i just hope they wont be left out since Castle never is the most fun dungeon out there.
maybe form some kind of empowerment for them to actually be viable in later mods and not get neglected
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• wimpazoidwimpazoid Member Posts: 504 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    It would make sense for eventual newer and harder/higher level content to giver better gear (weapons) but mod4's aren't necessarily rewards for higher level content while being better than craftable weapons.

The only reason I'm thinking of is they are reducing the T2.5 weapons to time and resource sinks for upgrading artifact weapons, but even so, it doesn't seem like it will be worth farming or crafting them to refine unless they provide a lot of refining points.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Don't all epic weapons provide the same RP or is it tier based? If it works as I understand it, just using Drake Seals to buy weapons will provide RP a lot faster than the craftable stuff, as well as being free and helping free up currency slots.
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother
  • sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    Refinement points are tier based.
    graalx3 wrote: »

QualityBase RP

Uncommon100

Rare300

Epic 450

Epic Tier 1 575

Epic Tier 2 650

• frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »
    Refinement points are tier based.

The rp system is kind of silly, for purples to be of any use they have to be less than 50-116.7% extra cost of a rare. Salvaging or vendoring for gold if you can't sell it on the AH is likely to always be the better option for purples.
  • pitshadepitshade Member Posts: 5,665 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    What qualifies as what tier?

Based on damage with GS for ties:
    T1 Junk MH (rare but they exist)
    Unicorn Seal
    T1 from GWD
    T2 Junk MH
    Zealot Weapons
    Drake Seal
    T2 from EDV (plus 'setless')
    CN (plus chest drop from MC)
    Dread Legion
    Fabled Formorian/Fallen Dragon

Not sure where BI falls in that.

But Epic has a lower rating that 'Tier 1' Do the GWD weapons count as Tier 1?
    "We have always been at war with Dread Vault" ~ Little Brother