test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

DD- Dungeon chests- Epics and normal

gertrude4lifegertrude4life Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited July 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Over the last several days, around a dozen of my guild mates and I have run normal dungeons and epic dungeons, with keys, without keys, during dungeon delves and outside of dungeon delves, having the quests and not having the quests. I personally have participated in at least 6 dungeons and have not received any epic gear in any dungeon since Friday. The same goes for the people who have run these dungeons with me.

I'm not talking about a reduced chance or not fulfilling the requirements- I'm talking about no one has received any purple t1 or t2 item in any dungeon for the last several days.

In addition to this, during some dungeons, the regular chests will only open for one person in the party.

I know there was a fix that went through without being posted, but is this really what the devs meant to do? It makes me wonder what players are going to do to get end game gear when the auction house runs out of it's current content. I'm not running these to get gear for myself- I have my gear, but there are folks in our guild that need gear and can't get it.

Please look at this issue again and make sure there's not a spelling error somewhere in the code?