test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Perfect Elven Battle Fix in M4??

jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
In less than 30 days we will reach M4, but this perfect elven bug isn't fixed yet across a year. I hope some devs can pop in to check this thread and tell us what time they will take a look on this enchant or it was ninja-ed and is WAI currently. I shelved my Perfect Elven long time ago and i hope i can use it in M4. This should be a high priority fix and should be solved first before other things. No other enchants is bugged for a year and have no news nor intentions to fix it. I hope dear moderators can inform any devs to answer my little humble question and tell us will they do a quick easy fix of this enchant or not. Thank you.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    jazzfong wrote: »
    No other enchants is bugged for a year and have no news nor intentions to fix it.

Loamweave says hi!

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/game-pack/detail/279-knight-of-the-feywild-pack
  • jazzfongjazzfong Member Posts: 1,079 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Loam is exclusive to Fey pack buyers but Elven is for everyone. Anyway, since someone pointed Loam out, can devs tell us when they will make a quick fix to these 2 enchants?
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Yeah I just wanted to point it out since loamweave is a real money enchant from the fey pack. The fact that part of their package is still broken means that if they release another pack for tyranny it might be hard getting buyers. It really needs to be fixed for PR and sales reasons.
    edited July 2014
    Since there is many requests on enchantment rework or balancing, why not devs include these 2 enchants fix in M4 enchantment rework?? I think there are many guys who are willing to see these stuffs in M4.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Also soulforged has always been bugged. If they delayed the revive it would probably help somewhat. You can be CCd in your revive state when you shouldn't and you can get triple kills from soulforged if it procs twice from the same person.
  • ahsherahsher Member Posts: 208 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    Not sure if it's related, but soul forged will sometimes give 2 injuries.
  • onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    charononus wrote: »

Huh. I didn't notice Loamweave was upgradeable. Has anyone made a perfect Loamweave?
  • ayrouxayroux Member Posts: 4,271 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    frishter wrote: »
    Also soulforged has always been bugged. If they delayed the revive it would probably help somewhat. You can be CCd in your revive state when you shouldn't and you can get triple kills from soulforged if it procs twice from the same person.

Honestly I think it could be cool is SoulForged popped up a window when you died.

"Call for Help" "Release" "SoulForged Revive"

Then the player could click this when they wanted to revive, The HEAL from this enchant should NOT be affected by healing depression. Now the reward of the enchant is much better, this fixes possible "glitches", dying still counts as a death all the time, but the risk is that someone can kick you before reviving... Id probably use this again if it worked like this.
  • pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Huh. I didn't notice Loamweave was upgradeable. Has anyone made a perfect Loamweave?

It only has one Tier AFAIK. Same thing as Brillant Energy enchantment. They cannot be upgraded.
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for you guys attention on this thread. Can someone or devs tell me whether they will fix this enchant sooner or later because if it takes a long time i will just sell my perfect elven and buy the others.
  • jabsolumjabsolum Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Thanks for you guys attention on this thread. Can someone or devs tell me whether they will fix this enchant sooner or later because if it takes a long time i will just sell my perfect elven and buy the others.

I hate to be that guy with the bad news, this was my feedback from the DEV's.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?700451-Elven-Battle-Enchantment-(Not-Fully-Working)

Edit: Known Bug: "Can't see the Dev's feedback in your link". "Oh, because there is none".

All jokes aside, my advice would be to hold on to it if you can afford to. If the fix does come it could be a BIS enchant in some specific builds and therefore quite valuable.
  • onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    It only has one Tier AFAIK. Same thing as Brillant Energy enchantment. They cannot be upgraded.

I thought the same, but this seemingly indicates otherwise. I'm away on business right now or I'd check it myself....
  • someonediessomeonedies Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,257 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    signed.
    One of the best armor ench after SF and Bark.
    Rimuru?
    Dead 🔪
  • seventhpillarseventhpillar Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 216 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    What trips me out is the Cockatrice gives you 10% chance to root a player for 3 secs. 3 sec! The loomeweave should be at least that or better. Come on folks, little help here?
    edited July 2014
    Most of Module 1 Sharandar Enchants are/were broken. Apparently only terror enchant is WAI.

1. Loamweave from Fey pack (Armor)
    I don't know what problem in this enchant but someone said it is bugged.

2. Feytouched (Weapon)
    This enchant supposed to siphon its targets' damage to buff the bearer, but in fact the bearer only gain one stack of buff even when more than one target is affected. It is supposed to buff the bearer according to the number of targets affected but since it doesn't work, feytouched prices drop dramatically.

3. Elven Battle (Armor)
    Perfect Elven Battle doesn't reduce root duration.

4. Fey Blessing (Utility) (Fixed)
    It is reported not working in IWD, but is fixed after a few weeks.

Can some devs clarify whether they will help us fix these little bugs?? These problems existed for a long time but we never got information from devs to fix them. Moderator can you pls help pm devs to give us an answer. Holding a broken enchant at perfect rank for a long time isn't a good idea for me. Thank you.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Most of Module 1 Sharandar Enchants are/were broken. Apparently only terror enchant is WAI

2. Feytouched (Weapon)
    This enchant supposed to siphon its targets' damage to buff the bearer, but in fact the bearer only gain one stack of buff even when more than one target is affected. It is supposed to buff the bearer according to the number of targets affected but since it doesn't work, feytouched prices drop dramatically..
    New GF with "fixed" p.fey using his enforced threat with 20 targets cap = one shot everything.
    edited July 2014
    vasdamas wrote: »
    New GF with "fixed" p.fey using his enforced threat with 20 targets cap = one shot everything.

It is not OP, unless you don't slot another two damaging encounters, or else you cant guarantee whether you will get 1 stack or 20 stacks buff. If you give up the other 2 encounters, your dps will be lower than using 3 encounters with other weapon enchants. Fixing this enchant will make it viable for competitive content.

Although Feytouched lacks a weapon damage like vorpal, vorpal provide a huge dps buff as long as you got decent crit %. This is the main reason why both weapon enchant without weapon damage can have a stunning price gap. Feytouched is one of the cheapest one while Vorpal is the most expensive weapon enchant.