test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

I'm angry.

hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
edited July 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I bought a Stone and now I regret it because the Cat looks better.

Just wanted to outflow. Thank you for reading.
(´・ ω ・`)
Post edited by hefisdo on

Comments

• pandora1xpandora1x Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    Riveting tale.

Chicken > both of them anyway. So there's that.
  • celticgamer0celticgamer0 Member Posts: 537 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    That's okay. I wasted 6 days of prayer when I chose the wrong reward box for my HR. I know it does not count towards paying RL money, but lessons learned.
  • hefisdohefisdo Member Posts: 709 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    I didn't use RL money though, but I struggled a lot to get that amount of ADs :/

That thing floating around my head is so strange and the cat is so awesome ;-; and I don't feel comfortable to use another 800k to get the cat while I already have the stone...
    (´・ ω ・`)
  • zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    I saw someone riding a pig with a blue ribbon on it while naked. It made my day and my friend's day too since I was showing off my character to them at the time. ^_^
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • hooli78hooli78 Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    The Cat is pretty cool but I believe the Ioun stone is better spec wise. The chicken is probably the best though. Start creating Foundary missions so you can unlock the Icosahedron stone, it's no chicken but it's free.
  • isammaxisammax Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 121 Bounty Hunter
    edited July 2014
    pandora1x wrote: »
    Riveting tale.

Chicken > both of them anyway. So there's that.

Not true. Chiken was bugged and it does not trigger bounding stone anymore. Active bonus is pretty solid for open pvp tho
  • sokolnichiysokolnichiy Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    zshikara wrote: »
    I saw someone riding a pig with a blue ribbon on it while naked. It made my day and my friend's day too since I was showing off my character to them at the time. ^_^

Can get yourself one during summer festival. It's just after Llyras selebration.
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    After getting both the stone and the cat to lvl 30, I prefer the Stone of Allure over the Cat. the Cat looks cool and all, but it seems the stone provides better overall augment potential. The only real downside is that its active bonus leaves a lot to be desired, although the same can be said for the Cat.
  • tcarncetcarnce Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 976 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    what you expect from a stone ::D it didn`t say diamond, right :D
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited July 2014
    I once saw a naked dance party on top of Amusud's chest in Gauntlgrym.
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    To OP, I feel you, I don't like my stone too now.

Because, they can it in OPvP ><
  • mrgiggles651mrgiggles651 Member Posts: 790 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    hooli78 wrote: »
    The Cat is pretty cool but I believe the Ioun stone is better spec wise. The chicken is probably the best though. Start creating Foundary missions so you can unlock the Icosahedron stone, it's no chicken but it's free.
    Good luck getting one...
    I wasted five million AD promoting the Foundry.