test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Where's The New Stuff?

imaginaerum1imaginaerum1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 378 Arc User
edited June 2014 in The Foundry
Weren't we supposed to get new stuff for Foundry, especially relating to Icewind Dale, in an update that was supposed to happen "soon after Mod 3 goes live"?

Where is the new Foundry content?

Speaking of Foundry promises of content that never come through, the upcoming Mod4 changes are the big topic of discussion right now, but as usual, they almost all seem to be related to pvp/class "balancing". What happened to what we were told that Mod4 would finally show some love for Foundry, or even be Foundry-focused? Are we to get teased with promises of actual content for Foundry only to be disappointed again?
Post edited by imaginaerum1 on

Comments

• Options
    bardaaronbardaaron Member Posts: 545 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    We did get some Icewind Dale props and assets, but it was fairly minimal.

As for foundry love in Mod4 I never heard about them having official plans for foundry love--just wishful thinking on our part.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think they mentioned something about foundry love in Module 4 or 5. Seeing as Module 4 was rushed as it is, it will probably be in Module 5.
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I think Panderus mentioned in some follow-up post that they were hoping(?) to have a "big foundry push"(?) soon after module 4.
  • Options
    maegmaagmaegmaag Member Posts: 332 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Even that i am very sceptic one, i c additions to the foundry. So far each mod came with some fixes and additions to the foundry (no matter if u c them or not).
    I sense (want to) at least mixed source conditions (reached place-marker AND dialogue AND component complete).
    Sadly, if i had to bet, i c "only" storyboard improvements (read the quotes, tmay be huge addition user-wise).

edit PS: hey a timer, right?
    dAuGVxU.png
    A bit nosy NW-DKG7E99X6
    "Hardcore" exploration journey and dungeon crawl. Read its description prior to trying it.
  • Options
    eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014