test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Neverwinter is not "The Jewel of the North."

degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
*Text edited out because I forgot to do my homework*
PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
Join Essence of Aggression: PVP-ing Hard Since Beta!
Post edited by degraafination on

Comments

• ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Well he is a ****** bag that everyone from the kitchen including the sink mimic want dead apparently. So don't take take him too seriously.
  • str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    Lord Neverember, in his speech during the new Anniversary Event, states that Neverwinter is "The Jewel of the North."

Those who are schooled in the Lore of Faerun know this title is for Silverymoon.

That is all.

Though CPRG's aren't canon I've heard Neverwinter referred to as "The Jewel of the North" in the past. Current day it's a sundered ruin compared to Silverymoon so it's obvious where the title would belong today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    ghoulz66 wrote: »
    Well he is a ****** bag that everyone from the kitchen including the sink mimic want dead apparently. So don't take take him too seriously.

I hereby solemnly swear not to take Lord NE too seriously.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • degraafinationdegraafination Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    eldarth wrote: »
    Sigh.

Neverwinter -- Jewel of the North
    Silverymoon -- Gem of the North

Ah, thank you. I stand corrected.
    PWP_zpsf8f711ce.jpg
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I'm surprised you hadn't noticed the references to the Jewel of the North before. It was used at least three times just in various Official Trailers. ;)

Cryptic has a walking Forgotten Realms Encyclopedia working there on par with Zebular which is saying something. Seriously everybody would do well putting their foot in their mouth and triple checking before critiquing the lore because it has never once been inaccurate.

But that doesn't stop people from making a thread like this once every month or so, haha. :p
This discussion has been closed.