test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anything new mostly foundry? returning player

jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I am re downloading the game now and before i start to play just want to know if there is anything new in the game

I left little after the first module was released because of the foundry

Let me explain..i love the foundry, it was the best thing in the game in my opinion, i didn't really care for the main game...didn't even reach max level. the reason i left because you can only create around 10 foundries and i have already created 10 and..reason i didn't want to create another account cause people played my foundries gave me reviews and stars and didn't want to have to get all those stars again.

Since i am returning if they haven't increased the foundry cap i might just delete some of my old foundries..they are all off anyways since they were inactive from my departure of the game

Ill probably upload some of my old foundries again just to play them...oh i missed the foundry
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by jedite2012 on

Comments

• eldartheldarth Member Posts: 4,494 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Not a whole lot new for the foundry -- we did get upped to 15 quests/account.
    We've also had a smattering of new effects, details, and sounds. Maybe a dozen with each module?
    We've been told there is going to be a "big foundry push" after Module 4 (August 14th).

I've got (most) of the current Foundry bugs listed/summarized/linked in my sig.
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Welcome back! I love to see authors returning.

We did get a cap increase to 15 back in December. Also, we got like a hundred assets with Module 3, not a dozen. (And quite a few with module 2 too)
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • jedite2012jedite2012 Member Posts: 177 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Ah good to see it is increased..even if it just a little bit..better than none

i take it there are no boss mobs yet?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • orangefireeorangefiree Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,148 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    No, bosses, although I have gotten some decent ones working using guard/mob timers and a few other tricks.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?629911-Orangefiree-s-guide-to-unique-bosses
    Neverwinter players are stubborn things....until you strip them down to bone. (Cursed players, my flowers, MINE!) Oh how I plotted their demise.
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited June 2014
    If you thought the foundry was the best thing about the game, you might not want to come back.

I'm not saying there isn't anything good about the game, but a lot of the newer content focuses on PVP
  • melodywhrmelodywhr Member Posts: 4,220 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    If you thought the foundry was the best thing about the game, you might not want to come back.

I'm not saying there isn't anything good about the game, but a lot of the newer content focuses on PVP

icewind dale is not pvp focused. there are pvp aspects to it but pvp is not a requirement.

dive in and try it out for yourself. the game is free to play. if your focus is on the foundry, i would suggest starting there and see what additions are now available.

neverwinter recently replaced a community manager and he is trying to move back into getting some focus back into the foundry. of course, these things take time...

threads like this do tend to attract unproductive responses so we will be closing this, but do feel free to check out the news section as well as patch notes and PM any of the community moderators if you have questions.

welcome back!
This discussion has been closed.