test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Is the HR pathfinder supertanky build working as intended?

rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2014 in PvE Discussion
This thread is not designed as an outlet to complain. If cryptic came out and said it is working as intended, I would see their reasoning for it and accept it, if they came out and said they plan to balance it soon, I'd also see their side on that.

I just want a response before I explore my class options.

PS: Please no QQ from the HRs. We already had enough of those. This is not a nerf-thread.
Post edited by rashylewizz on

Comments

• Options
    pantamimepantamime Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    There is a post in the HR forum about a proposed change to the armor effect that makes this build what it is. The proposed change is a bit of an over nerf, but it does need to be toned down a bit.

macjae points it out
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    PVPer rocking it Solo queue style since the dawn of Neverwinter
  • Options
    reagenlionel1reagenlionel1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Its is not the pathfinder that is making HR super tanky. It is the set bonus's.
    The devs have stated this too. The paragon paths have nothing to do with it.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This thread is not designed as an outlet to complain. If cryptic came out and said it is working as intended, I would see their reasoning for it and accept it, if they came out and said they plan to balance it soon, I'd also see their side on that.

I just want a response before I explore my class options.

PS: Please no QQ from the HRs. We already had enough of those. This is not a nerf-thread.

it s not working as intented, the bonus set is getting nerfed indeed.
    however until gwfs continue to hit for 11k with thretening rush and 14k with takedown to build EVERY class like a monster truck is the way to go to resist at least 3 encounters.
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    Pathfinder does not work. at all. You really can not use in pvp cause of effects time out or very low dps - way lower then even normal hit.
    Nerfing gear. Like really? GWF should be nerfed - read above about damage 11k + 14k for mid gear GWF.
    All this tanky feat that HRs are supposed to have - nothing really work. 1% of HR does not stack - so with 20 000 hp points you will have 200 HP bonus only - that is less then normal dot effect. 300 regeneration is also weak- cause it last 4 second and will give you those.
    Only one change for HR to survive and do "not so much" damage is profound gear. And that is also not healing really a lot. Read this thread with math http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?681911-Upcoming-change-of-the-HR-pvp-set-Just-no

If gear with nerfed - what HR will really have? Damage class that has "BEST" DPS with 2.5 seconds and can be interrupted even by a dot?
    Pathfinder that is supposed to be tanky and does not work? Devs made with game for GWF and CW. all other classes are ruined