test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

over 80% dps increase with 1 paragonpath!

xmousepadxxmousepadx Member Posts: 381 Bounty Hunter
edited June 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Due to the bugged feat focused destroyer which gives you an 42% dmg increase instead of 11,5% and the capstone which gives you an 40% dmg increase aswell, the whole gwf destroyer tree is actually an 82% dps increase:O

I'm pretty suprised that it hasnt been hotfixed yet. /discuss
Post edited by xmousepadx on

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    xmousepadx wrote: »
    Due to the bugged feat focused destroyer which gives you an 42% dmg increase instead of 11,5% and the capstone which gives you an 40% dmg increase aswell, the whole gwf destroyer tree is actually an 82% dps increase:O

i just wanna say some numbers:
    in pvp i did see on me the following
    14k takedown
    daily for 28k
    IBS for 24k
    and what really bugs me is thretening rush hits me for 8k crit.
    8K????? on a spammable gap closer at will?

let them think they are strong
  • zacazuzacazu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,934 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    discuss the destroyer or the player who falls parachutes without have accompanied the extensive feedback thread where I (and another players) explained to screenshots AND VIDEO what you call bug?

I suggest you go "denounce" steel blitz.

ps: one dc hitme in 6420460k damage; believe or not.

ps2:gwf lose damage hiting multiple targets... so...
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    xmousepadx wrote: »

I already replied in your second (duplicated) thread. But here we go again.
    Feats: Executioner's Strike: Indomitable Battle Strike now deals a bonus 6/12/18/24/30% bonus damage as the target's health diminishes (up from 2/3/6/8/10%).

11.5 + 30 = 41.5% ~ 42%

Maybe, you just have not read ibs's "tooltip".

• ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited June 2014
    I don't know if this is a bug, as you claim, or if it is not. The only thing I do know is that you do not need, nor are you permitted, to have three threads on the subject. Nor is this a topic for General Discussion, anyway.

Since I do not know whether this is a bug or not I am going to leave the one in Bug Reports open so a developer is more likely to see it and decide for themselves whether or not it is intended.
This discussion has been closed.