test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dungeon Delve Keys not working in spell plague cavern???

nirraddrappehsnirraddrappehs Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited June 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Spell plague cavern is totally messed up right now?

the end boss dropping loot for everyone without a roll?

and sadly Dungeon Delve Keys not working however the chest does work during Dungeon Delve event.

is this a known issue and any eta on when it will be fixed?
Post edited by nirraddrappehs on

Comments

• mythlond2mythlond2 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    I ran Spellplague 3 times yesterday outside of the DD hour, and was never able to open the chest.

I had all 3 types of keys in my inventory: 1x daily key, 5x epic dungeon keys, 1x non-epic key

On the first run, I never died or lost connection. After the boss was dead, I tried re-logging, but that didn't work. On the 2nd run, I never died, and tried re-logging just before the final boss, still didn't work. On the 3rd run, I died during the boss fight.

Curiously, no one in my pugs ever went over to the chest, so I guess most players know this isn't working right now.
  • boozer21boozer21 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    I'm having this same problem
  • hudman21hudman21 Member Posts: 276 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    This was reported back in the thread "Neverwinter Scheduled Maintenance- 6/5 7 AM PDT (Pacific)"

And I posted this "Spell Plague Caverns chest does not open during non DD even with keys" 6/8/2014 in Bug Reports.
    hudman21 wrote: »
    Fix this please!

I'm tired of trying to get my T2 gear set piece, spend wads of AD to get multiple keys plus my daily one, get to the end and stand there at the chest not being able to open it !?!

Happened to me yesterday again on a run with my own guild. An hour spent on a run completely wasted. I dont mind if I have to make multiple runs before I get it, but we don't even have a chance when the chest wont open.
    Life is full of drains, I prefer to be a fountain
  • magoguitarristamagoguitarrista Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 105
    edited June 2014
    Yes its bugged, its already hard to try get a T2 gear when the Queue works like hell and yeah, of course if you have a party or you miracle made queue work you just get to the last chest and loose like 2 hours of your life to find out the chest is bugged :D