test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Fault leads to repatch?

gertrude4lifegertrude4life Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited May 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
First, let me say, the Devs have done an awesome job making Icewind Dale. I wanted a coat the moment I stepped off the boat! The lore is there and the activities promise to be challenging.

However, I got a fault that closed the game, just as I was dieing from a hoard of barbarians. No biggie, I figured I'd fill out the reply form and go back into the game. Except the launcher said I'm missing files and wanted to verify my patch. So I did. I reopened it and tried again. The second time I got a double white screen and a windows popup that said the client wasn't responding. So I opened it a third time and went to the options screen and hit force verify. I'm now re-downloading 2.5 gigs (which probably won't be finished by the time maintenance hits, but it's ok, I'll just do it again after maintenance)

I'd submit a ticket except I can't figure out what to call this issue, so I'm putting it here, in case anyone else has this issue.

Meanwhile, since Dread Ring seems to be having a couple issues of it's own, thanks very much for making the Celestial coin treasure box (6 coin) able to be used for both sharandar and dread ring. It needed to be done.

***Rats, this was supposed to be in the bugs forum. Please move it if it will help