test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Blacklake skirmish bugged?

reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
edited May 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I just rolled a new char and I can't even start the battle, nothing happens. I've tried several time already.
I don't know if it's just this specific skirmish or all of them but I can't do a thing. I hope that they can fix it after maintenance.
2e2qwj6.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• vattaravattara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 279 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Yes . http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?663921-Black-Lake-Terror-Skirmish-is-broken
    This on top of broken Cloak Tower is very bad for the Game
    Yes all the Level 60s won't care but the New players will most likely be frustrated enough to leave.
  • reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Ah, didn't notice there was a topic on this already, sorry about that.
    I hope they can fix it. Because skirmishes can only be done when in a certain level.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited May 2014
    Hey guys,

Is the Blacklake Skirmish the only one that's bugged? Or are there other queued instances that are having similar issues?
  • jim1771jim1771 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    If cloak tower is still broken then Cryptic has some serious explaining to do because it has been broken since closed beta.
  • panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited May 2014
    Has anyone seen this with any other Skirmishes yet? Were there any special error messages in your chat window at all?
  • angryspriteangrysprite Member Posts: 4,982 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    panderus wrote: »
    Has anyone seen this with any other Skirmishes yet? Were there any special error messages in your chat window at all?

Went into Blaclake Skirmish yesterday (around 5PM) - no error messages, but when we got onto the field: no mobs, all cleared out. When I exited I got a "Quest Completed" notice.

I DID NOTICE That once I joined the party (not the queue, but the party) that the green check mark bounced rapidly between two slots until the party will filled in.

When the first attempt failed, I tried again: same checkmark bouncing, two red X's that never went away (after about three minutes) gave up and stopped playing for the night.
  • masterjewstarmasterjewstar Member Posts: 563
    edited May 2014
    I've also ran into a few DD where t2s wouldnt even let you pug for the whole hour it would always have 1 or 2 disconnects and would not let you or the other two or three even enter. Trying to get gear when it doesnt even let you in doesn't help.

Also skirimishes arent giving AD rewards for event anymore or so i hear reported by several of my guildies dunno if intended or not. Also the DF gate before fighting wilfred is broken too.
  • zebularzebular Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15,270 Community Moderator
    edited May 2014
    This should be resolved following today's patch. If it is not or reoccurs, please submit a new Bug Report or make a new thread. Thanks!
    • Resolved several systemic cases where gates or enemies may not properly trigger, such as the Death Forge gate not opening after burning the bodies and the Blacklake Skirmish not spawning enemies.
This discussion has been closed.