test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Now able to que for Skirmish

niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
It took three fully empowered pieces to get into the que...no I did not actually run it yet.
Post edited by niadan on

Comments

• iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    They are fixing it hopefully this next patch thank god , getting any of the black ice gear or accessory drops is a freaking nightmare on the test server , nobody is ever about to do the HE's with lol so if they fix it tomorrow or Friday we should get a party together off the test forum and see how difficult it is , 14k GS gives me the feeling it might be quite a challenge.
    We're looking into the queue requirements problem now. Thanks for the feedback.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?649601-unable-to-queue-for-kessels-retreat-skirmish-insufficient-stats-error&p=7754661&viewfull=1#post7754661
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • niadanniadan Member Posts: 1,635 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Im available. Im in Florida but able to drop what I'm doing and jump on. It is rated for 15 mins...but we will have to learn it obviously. There was a clue in the write up about how we can use Kessell's power against him...hope there is some interesting mechanics involved. Anyways I am 17k pve power stacking spellstorm CW. Give me notice and I will be there.