test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Profound bow and blades of the combatant for HR's can not be transmuted to Deathknell

icenamnicenamn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited April 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
I tried today and yesterday and the day before to change my bow and blades into the deathknell ones.

Both are combat spec bow and blades for hunter rangers and it does not work. Going on PTR to see if I can change the bow into a blade.. That is a working option for them.. I can also dye them it says but when I try it tells me I can not dye weapons.. (but why is it listed then?)

Please take a look into it since I think the new bow and blades look really cool and I had to endure pugs to get them.
Post edited by icenamn on

Comments

• instantjaksinstantjaks Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 32
    edited April 2014
    icenamn wrote: »
    I tried today and yesterday and the day before to change my bow and blades into the deathknell ones

Or to any other bow/blades for that matter, i tried transmuting them on several occasions but it wont show the bows or blades im trying to transmute them into. Moreover, the profound blades are missing the model for the right hand blade. Unless this is intended (and god i hope not) It would be nice if someone could look into it bcs it looks really weird only using the left hand blade and punching people in the face with the right hand ^^