test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Suggestions: Salvage items to RP, Initiative

darthpotaterdarthpotater Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,259 Arc User
edited March 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I want to make 2 suggestions for the future:

Salvage items -> RP
First one is that we need something to solve a problem with RADs and bound items, lot of people have more RADs every day, and going up, and we cant do anything with them. Since the 24k refining / day is not going up to control the refined ads in the game, we need another solution (yeah we can sell purples with 1,6G but this is not good).

I think a good idea is giving people Refinement points instead of RAD when they salvage an item, some purple items value will go up and we get something useful. Maybe an item with a random amount of RP equivalent to the RAD it will give. I dont care if that RP reward is bound, is still something useful.

Initiative
And second, I get the feeling that something is missing when I play dDngeons and Dragons game without initiative.

I can see initiative as a new stat like power, etc, affected by an stat (dexterity usually but maybe other stat depending on class) and having impact on each combat (each time you enter in combat).

For example, Initiative winner gets a bonus speed on at-wills for that combat. Or Initiative affects something as a bonus, or as a percentage to get something. But I WANT INITIATIVE IN THIS GREAT GAME!

Items can have initiative stats too so it can be a fresh concept to the entire game, items and economy.

Thank you for read :)
Lescar PvE Wizard - Sir Garlic PvE Paladin
Caturday Survivor
Elemental Evil Survivor
Undermontain Survivor
Mod20 Combat rework Survivor
Mod22 Refinement rework Survivor