test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

PvP queue still taking ages.

icenamnicenamn Member Posts: 17 Arc User
edited March 2014 in PvE Discussion
Sitting waiting to get in with a premade now for 30 min.. And been so all day. Thought you fixed that.
Post edited by icenamn on

Comments

• nightstalkornightstalkor Member Posts: 154 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    I have two words for the devs. EPIC. FAIL. The new pvp system was supposed to LOWER queue times. I just spent over 40 mins and over 20 mins respectively in the queue today w/ one toon. If this is not fixed NOW it will really make PvP non-viable. I have four toons. Having to spend FOUR HOURS just to play PvP, ignoring actual match times, is INSANE. SADISTIC. UNCALLED FOR.

Match times are up too, I averaged 20 mins each for my two matches. Mainly because the teams were SO evenly matched that it was a running slug fest. One match my team won by about 10 pts, the other we lost by a little over 100. I guess I can shrug that off, but I'm already yearning for the old days when I only waited TEN minutes (AT MOST!!) to queue and matches almost NEVER took more than 10 mins. If the Devs wanted to upset and annoy people who liked casual PvP, THEY HAVE SUCCEEDED. If they wanted to make PvP more player friendly and enjoyable, THEY HAVE FAILED. EPICALLY.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited March 2014
    The issue which caused long queues was resolved. The current issue is simply the the new Elo system has a lot of gaps and player's at either extreme are having a hard time being placed into a match.

This issue is being addressed as best as possible but even without developer attention this issue should be more or less temporary and resolved over time as the Elo ratings evolve.

Let's keep the discussion to this thread though.
This discussion has been closed.